Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by bobu
Anyone know of a code to get free membership? All the old codes no longer work.
Try this > http://www.retailmenot.com/view/last....com?c=6954480
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:59 pm

what is LMT?

the wife and I are heading to Vegas in late October and we're looking for good rates on the higher end hotels.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 5:34 pm

so this is my experience with LMTCLUB.
I proceeded to book bally's in September. I was happy to see refundable rates with no resort fees. The MLife properties clearly showed resort fees whereas many Total Reward properties did not show any resort fees.
The the voucher that I downloaded from their website showed resort fees would be chargeable by the resort.
Good lord it was refundable rate.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by andrewjs18
what is LMT?

the wife and I are heading to Vegas in late October and we're looking for good rates on the higher end hotels.
It means last minute travel, although they have rates pretty far in advance. Sometimes the rate stays the same, and sometimes it goes up and down. I've been going to LAS for over 10 years to attend sales meetings. I've found LMT to offer the lowest rates out there; and by lowest, I mean even lower than the usual LAS discount booking sites.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
LMT frequently has access to much of the same hotel inventory which comes up for bidding or as an express deal on Priceline but as a "member's only club" it doesn't have to be opaque. It has saved me literally thousands of dollars over the past few years and I have never, ever had an issue with any reservation made through them.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:23 pm

Programs: Priority Pass, AE Platinum
Wink

Hi guys

It is my first time posting in the flyertalk forum and thanks everyone for the generous help. I have successfully booked a 3 night stay in the Vdara hotel using the following offers

Step 1/ Royal Caribbean offers

(No one checked your Royal Caribbean membership)
Book through the following site and get 20% off and $150 resort credit per booking for Vdara

http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2015/

PS1: Still subject to $29++ resort fee per night
PS2: Resort credit can be used in MGM properties for dining (Have dined in Aria and used up the $150 resort credit). Please note that the front desk is super inconsistent about the usage of the code, they claimed the resort credit can only be used in the vdara area but turn out it can be used for dining elsewhere in the MGM properties when we checked out

Step 2/ 2 free show tickets

http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/inter...x?kbid=3930103

Can redeem successfully for KA show with the cheapest seat, but still the seat is quite decent

Ref: (Post 1805, 1807)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...romos-121.html

Enjoy guys!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by dhammer53
It means last minute travel, although they have rates pretty far in advance. Sometimes the rate stays the same, and sometimes it goes up and down. I've been going to LAS for over 10 years to attend sales meetings. I've found LMT to offer the lowest rates out there; and by lowest, I mean even lower than the usual LAS discount booking sites.
thanks. are there any good sites for LMT bookings?

my wife and I are going to Vegas in late October for a few days, driving to Arizona for a few days and then finally heading back to Vegas for 1-2 nights before flying home. Flights home are a lot cheaper in Vegas than in Phoenix ($108 for flights with US Airways from LAS-PHL!!!!!) and returning the rental car back in Las Vegas is WAY cheaper than dropping it off in Phoenix.

Originally Posted by kwanwui
Hi guys

It is my first time posting in the flyertalk forum and thanks everyone for the generous help. I have successfully booked a 3 night stay in the Vdara hotel using the following offers

Step 1/ Royal Caribbean offers

(No one checked your Royal Caribbean membership)
Book through the following site and get 20% off and $150 resort credit per booking for Vdara

http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2015/

PS1: Still subject to $29++ resort fee per night
PS2: Resort credit can be used in MGM properties for dining (Have dined in Aria and used up the $150 resort credit). Please note that the front desk is super inconsistent about the usage of the code, they claimed the resort credit can only be used in the vdara area but turn out it can be used for dining elsewhere in the MGM properties when we checked out

Step 2/ 2 free show tickets

http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/inter...x?kbid=3930103

Can redeem successfully for KA show with the cheapest seat, but still the seat is quite decent

Ref: (Post 1805, 1807)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...romos-121.html

Enjoy guys!
interesting. Vdara looks like a beatiful hotel and one I was looking at for a 1 night stay after returning from Arizona. I think the rate was $179 plus the resort fee. I'll check it out with this code tonight.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:56 pm

Pretty sure the royal offer is dead right now, might come back up later though and it's 2 night min.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by bobu
Pretty sure the royal offer is dead right now, might come back up later though and it's 2 night min.
yeah, it expired on 6/30. I have some time before I need to book (4 months or so)..I'll keep an eye out for more coupons/codes.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: AA Plat, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond
thanks. are there any good sites for LMT bookings?
LMT is the site. lmtclub.com
Old Jul 7, 2015, 6:31 pm

yeah, it expired on 6/30. I have some time before I need to book (4 months or so)..I'll keep an eye out for more coupons/codes.
If you can't wait for the royal offers, there's some great buffet deals up at www.mycheapvegas.com, 2 free buffets every day at MGM and Signature with a free upgrade. You can book all the way up to Feb 2016.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by KGnowies72
If you can't wait for the royal offers, there's some great buffet deals up at www.mycheapvegas.com, 2 free buffets every day at MGM and Signature with a free upgrade. You can book all the way up to Feb 2016.
I've found great deals on mycheapvegas.com. Just booked at The Signature today with a $40/daily dining credit and complimentary room upgrade thanks to one of the links on the site.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 1:47 pm

Rio all Suite is pricing at usd 15/night for double occupation on 3rd september, a little bit more for the night of 4th. Suite is about 28 usd/night.
Not an expert regarding Las Vegas deals but it looks quite cheap...

Bookable here:
https://tv.travelrepublic.co.uk/v2/h...&dlid=71366378
Old Jul 10, 2015, 2:50 pm

Hi all

Best deal for shows?

Looking at some of the cirque shows (expensive!) and can't seem to find any deals on them through mycheapvegas....... was wondering if there was a show specific site for deals

Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2015, 2:53 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Try Lasvegasadvisor That is where I usually find good discounts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.