Search
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:05 pm

Does anyone have a promo code for Wynn/Encore? Looking to go June 6-8. The best I could find was $419 total for Wynn and $471 total for Encore. Thanks ^
Old Apr 24, 2015, 11:14 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
Can't believe I never realized this forum was here. Could of saved so much money at vegas fml
Old Apr 25, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by domers
Does anyone have a promo code for Wynn/Encore? Looking to go June 6-8. The best I could find was $419 total for Wynn and $471 total for Encore. Thanks ^
Wynn is $388 for those dates on LMTClub
Old Apr 26, 2015, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by domers
http://www.mycheapvegas.com/hotels/strip/wynn/

$368 if you use the promo code. If you combine that with the 10% egift card deal, and the $25 vip sign up deal, its much cheaper.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 6:13 pm

Just a heads up, I used mycheapvegas to book one of the Aria deals for the free pool passes and dining credit. I tried to piggyback that with the 2 free show tickets and it didn't work.

It allowed me to select a show but right when the order was about to go through I got an error prompting me to call customer support. I called the line and they wouldn't let me get the tickets, they said it was a part of specific promos only.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:37 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by Thisisajs
Just a heads up, I used mycheapvegas to book one of the Aria deals for the free pool passes and dining credit. I tried to piggyback that with the 2 free show tickets and it didn't work.

It allowed me to select a show but right when the order was about to go through I got an error prompting me to call customer support. I called the line and they wouldn't let me get the tickets, they said it was a part of specific promos only.
Did you try again? I got an error message once, then tried again and it went through.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by BigE
Did you try again? I got an error message once, then tried again and it went through.
Yes, I tried the last couple of days and its not working.. Oh well
Old Apr 29, 2015, 8:55 am

Programs: WN A+/CP
Has anyone tried to get 2 free tickets after booking RC offer?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 2:31 pm

Does anybody have a recent report on the status of LMTClub/Caesars group resort fees?

I stayed successfully at the Flamingo twice in February (through LMTC) with no fees assessed, but am hesitant to make reservations through them for a trip next month given the discussion that occurred a few pages back. Looks pretty dead to me, but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
It's back: http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2015/

Now I'm trying decide whether I should rebook my hotels with this Royal Caribbean offer, given that I got the free show tickets (and that apparently is no longer working?).
Old Apr 30, 2015, 5:16 am

Now I'm trying decide whether I should rebook my hotels with this Royal Caribbean offer, given that I got the free show tickets (and that apparently is no longer working?).

Hi Big E,
Thanks for this info!
I'm going to try and rebook to this promotion as well.
You can call to change the promo code but they will keep your same confirmation # which hopefully will not have any effect on our free tickets.

UPDATE: I ended up calling today and I stand corrected. For this promotion, one needs to cancel any existing reservations and create a new one with this code which would give you a new reservation #. This is not the case with other codes such as on mycheapvegas. I decided to keep my existing reservation as I feared my show tickets would have been cancelled.

Last edited by surikatina; Apr 30, 2015 at 5:50 pm Reason: corrected information in previous comment
Old May 4, 2015, 12:07 am

Programs: WN CP, IHG Platinum
Talking

Originally Posted by jumpdogjump
June Jumpstart Promo: Non-Cancellable, Non-Refundable. Stay Mid-week for $109/night, Weekend for $159/night. Resort fee & taxes extra. Good for stays of any length between 6/5/15 and 6/17/15.

For Palazzo: Use promocode EPEJUN call 866-263-3001 or book online:
https://booking.palazzo.com/Booking/...omocode=EPEJUN

For Venetian: Use promocode EVEJUN call 866-659-9643 or book online:
https://booking.venetian.com/Booking...omocode=EVEJUN

Terms & Conditions:
http://www.palazzo.com/content/dam/l...llnocxl_ot.pdf
Thanks a TON !!
Old May 4, 2015, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by YourMoveImperator
Does anybody have a recent report on the status of LMTClub/Caesars group resort fees?

I stayed successfully at the Flamingo twice in February (through LMTC) with no fees assessed, but am hesitant to make reservations through them for a trip next month given the discussion that occurred a few pages back. Looks pretty dead to me, but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks.
If the billing details state the hotel collects a resort fee, I'm pretty confident you'll be charged.
Old May 4, 2015, 1:43 pm

FWIW, I was able to book the RC offer and order the show tickets too.
The issue with the show tickets was that most of the shows were unavailable the one night we were free so we ended up with Tournament of Kings.
Old May 5, 2015, 4:38 am

Programs: Former UA 1K, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IC AMB

Hello, does anyone know if these rates qualify for Hyatt points and stay credit? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.