Old Jul 20, 2010, 4:15 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Bellagio

Originally Posted by randys1
looking for promo codes for Bellagio other than dweb

thanks
just received this one today (Promo Code: BJG3F2):

Complimentary Night

Stay two nights and enjoy your third night compliments of Bellagio.

Take advantage of this exclusive invitation now through October 30, 2010 with rates starting from $159/night.

Promotion Runs

July 21, 2010 - October 28, 2010

Offer Expires

October 30, 2010
Old Jul 20, 2010, 4:32 pm

thanks, that one isnt good on my days and wouldnt work for a suite, forgot to mention i want minimum salone lakeview suite
Old Jul 21, 2010, 3:13 pm

Programs: AAEXP 3+MM, Marriott Plt and Plt for life, Hyatt Diamond
I am going to Las Vegas April 16-21 2011. All of the room deals expire long before that time.
Am I better off waiting until next year to books rooms?
I will need two rooms and I want to be on the strip.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:43 am

Programs: Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by flyinghome
I am going to Las Vegas April 16-21 2011. All of the room deals expire long before that time.
Am I better off waiting until next year to books rooms?
I will need two rooms and I want to be on the strip.
I would definitely definitely wait. It's way too early to book for then, and there will certainly be deals offered when it gets to be < 3 months for that trip. The only way I wouldn't wait is if you have strict requirements about what hotel you need to stay at and you want a rarely-discounted suite-level room.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Return of the Resort Fees...

It looks like in the past 9 months or so it became very popular again among LV Hotels to charge sometimes excessive Resort Fees, sometimes up to 20$ per night. Where did that come from ?

Looks like by now it is really a better option to book through HW where they explicitly promoto "No Resort Fee" !
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:42 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
It looks like in the past 9 months or so it became very popular again among LV Hotels to charge sometimes excessive Resort Fees, sometimes up to 20$ per night. Where did that come from ?

Looks like by now it is really a better option to book through HW where they explicitly promoto "No Resort Fee" !
Always check http://www.lasvegasresortfees.com for the latest on the hotels that do and do not charge resort fees (plus the latest updates on hotels that have increased or decreased fees).

http://www.Vegas.com also has good lists of what are included in the resort fee (click on each specific hotel you're interested in and it's towards the bottom of the listing)
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
I won a bid on priceline, thought I had a great deal, but at check-in I was charged $22.50 at treasure island, so now I had just a good deal.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by yuel
I won a bid on priceline, thought I had a great deal, but at check-in I was charged $22.50 at treasure island, so now I had just a good deal.
What was your winning bid & was it a weekend or weekday ?

Sometimes I had it that hotels publish that they will charge Resort Fee's but then never really took it. Seems like these times are over...
Old Jul 23, 2010, 4:09 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
What was your winning bid & was it a weekend or weekday ?

Sometimes I had it that hotels publish that they will charge Resort Fee's but then never really took it. Seems like these times are over...
I stayed last Saturday night with a winning bid of $71, then $87 with tax then $111 with fees.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 6:36 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by yuel
I stayed last Saturday night with a winning bid of $71, then $87 with tax then $111 with fees.
For Vegas hotels I almost always get a better deal avoiding priceline and using the promo codes from flytertalk, retailmenot, or even the hotel websites. That being said, when I have used priceline I always check betterbidding.com first... http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=85&
Old Jul 26, 2010, 10:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP | UA Million Miler Gold (former decade-long 1K) | SPG Plat | Hyatt Plat | Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by bsdstone
Contact a virtuoso agent if you plan on staying at either of these properties...they get the best rates, and you'll get breakfast credit and possibly a resort credit depending on length of stay.
Not necessarily. The Wynncore website and phone reservations offered a rate (not a promo rate mind you) of almost half of what the GDS was showing to my Virtuoso agent, who replied I should "grab it... could be a mistake." It wasn't a mistake. Actually, it was a pretty typical rate.

Virtuoso properties used to pretty consistently offer a discount from their standard rate to Virtuoso clients. That appears to be changing. Not surprisingly, but disappointingly, some are now trying to get the value of the amenities back through a higher room rate.

My advice: do your homework (including here on FT) to get the best rate/value.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:51 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Vegas Hotel Deal 09/03 - 09/05?

We just booked our air tickets to Vegas from 09/03 - 09/05/05 (Labor Day weekend). Now comes the next challenge - finding a good deal on the hotels. Any promos you know of during that period? I am looking for something in the range of $40-70/night and something nice. May have to do priceline but after reading some reviews, it appears for Vegas, we may get better deals directly through promos rather then bidding.
Cheers!
Old Jul 28, 2010, 9:25 am

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
Originally Posted by UAfan
Not necessarily. The Wynncore website and phone reservations offered a rate (not a promo rate mind you) of almost half of what the GDS was showing to my Virtuoso agent, who replied I should "grab it... could be a mistake." It wasn't a mistake. Actually, it was a pretty typical rate.

Virtuoso properties used to pretty consistently offer a discount from their standard rate to Virtuoso clients. That appears to be changing. Not surprisingly, but disappointingly, some are now trying to get the value of the amenities back through a higher room rate.

My advice: do your homework (including here on FT) to get the best rate/value.
Are you using FT's own DavidO as your Virtuoso agent? If not, you should be!
Old Jul 28, 2010, 12:04 pm

Programs: AC *P
Originally Posted by Delta2010
We just booked our air tickets to Vegas from 09/03 - 09/05/05 (Labor Day weekend). Now comes the next challenge - finding a good deal on the hotels. Any promos you know of during that period? I am looking for something in the range of $40-70/night and something nice. May have to do priceline but after reading some reviews, it appears for Vegas, we may get better deals directly through promos rather then bidding.
Cheers!
There are lots of promos in this thread if you invested just a few minutes in going through it.

I hope you realize that the chances of scoring "something nice" for $40-70 per night for Friday and Saturday of the last long weekend of the summer are close to zero especially if you want something on the strip. The best bet in that price range is the Wingate Henderson if you can find it on HW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.