Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2016, 4:25 am

Programs: QF KF
Going to Vegas in Janurary for 3/4nights - January 9th-13th Never been before and on our way home to Australia.

Am I best to book through MLife for say Aria at ~$120usd/night or use coupons etc to get a better rate?

I'm Mlife/SPG/Hilton Gold so no top-tier status.

Las Vegas seems a differen't beast to all the other hotel markets!

Last edited by hummel; Sep 21, 2016 at 4:54 am
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:06 am
esp
Suspended

Aria for $120 ai is an excellent rate. I'd go for it. You can still cancel without penalty if you find a better deal later.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:26 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by esp
Aria for $120 ai is an excellent rate. I'd go for it. You can still cancel without penalty if you find a better deal later.
Agreed. That's a good rate for Aria, but it is a non-member rate (advertised on the Aria website as 15% off). If you sign into your mlife account and book from there, you can do a bit better. Even without any status, you can get a 20% tier discount rate of $103 for Jan. 9th-11th and $141 for the 12th. I'd book at that rate now. Also, if you haven't done so, sign up for their e-mail offers. They often send great offers to new members (including resort credits, etc.). So book the tier discount rate now and if you get a better offer, cancel and rebook. It's a great hotel.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 4:05 pm

Thanks guys - I wasn't sure on the cancellation penalty as couldn't find a 'flexible' rate with no deposit.

Will look into it a bit more and pull the trigger.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by hummel
Thanks guys - I wasn't sure on the cancellation penalty as couldn't find a 'flexible' rate with no deposit.

Will look into it a bit more and pull the trigger.
MGM properties usually charge a deposit equal to the first night's rate but will refund it quickly if you cancel. Just confirm the terms on the booking page before you purchase.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by Low Roller
MGM properties usually charge a deposit equal to the first night's rate but will refund it quickly if you cancel. Just confirm the terms on the booking page before you purchase.
Cheers - have done so and will keep an eye out for new offers moving forward.

I notice Royal Carb. etc hasn't been loaded into the system yet for Jan 2017.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:51 pm

Have a great trip
Old Sep 21, 2016, 8:32 pm

Check smartervegas.com.
Offer code ARBCH69A gives $100 resort credit for a 2 night stay plus the 20% discount. It's currently showing $101, 101, 101, 124 for your nights.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 12:37 am

Originally Posted by zippyh
Check smartervegas.com.
Offer code ARBCH69A gives $100 resort credit for a 2 night stay plus the 20% discount. It's currently showing $101, 101, 101, 124 for your nights.
Oh well things now get interesting. I've already booked the above but may now just need to cancel!
Old Sep 22, 2016, 8:06 am

Programs: UA 1K
Going to Vegas in Janurary for 3/4nights - January 9th-13th Never been before and on our way home to Australia.

Am I best to book through MLife for say Aria at ~$120usd/night or use coupons etc to get a better rate?

I'm Mlife/SPG/Hilton Gold so no top-tier status.

Las Vegas seems a differen't beast to all the other hotel markets!
Yes, it's a different beast. Don't forget to consider the $32 per night resort fee and 12% hotel tax. Aria also charges per night parking fees if you rent a car. Have a great time.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:14 pm

It's not guaranteed that it'll be there for Jan 2017. Sometimes they have a delay in updating so sometimes there will be a few weeks of gap where they don't have that offer available.

What I suggest is book a backup right now. Try www.mycheapvegas.com, there should be some decent promos there. If it pops up, you can refund the backup and book the Royal Offer.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 12:21 pm

What is the best place to look for some cheap food deals in Vegas? I don't really care about buffets as my wife and I don't eat all that much, but if there are some worthy deals for them, we'll consider it.

Looking for deals for the mid-end of October.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 2:28 pm

Hi Guys. I will be travelling to vegas on 28th of November to 2nd December. I am new to this forum.

I want to ask if I can avail Royal Carribean offer if I am not a Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society Member.

Can I simply become a member by signing on their website via email? (Is it really that easy or I am Out of my mind

Sorry for being such a noob beforehand!
Old Sep 29, 2016, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Im2bz2p345
What is the best place to look for some cheap food deals in Vegas? I don't really care about buffets as my wife and I don't eat all that much, but if there are some worthy deals for them, we'll consider it.

Looking for deals for the mid-end of October.
Travel Zoo has a $115 voucher for BLT Steak in Bally's. They're a decent steakhouse.
The Travel Zoo deal lists 2 apps, 2 drinks, 2 entrees, 2 sides, dessert or something like that but they'll let you order whatever you want and just take $208 off the bill.

There's another deal for db Brasserie but it's not as good a deal. But they're also a better restaurant.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 5:06 am

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Originally Posted by Arsi
Hi Guys. I will be travelling to vegas on 28th of November to 2nd December. I am new to this forum.

I want to ask if I can avail Royal Carribean offer if I am not a Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society Member.

Can I simply become a member by signing on their website via email? (Is it really that easy or I am Out of my mind

Sorry for being such a noob beforehand!
Welcome to Flyertalk, Arsi!

The answers to both are YES

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.