Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by Gunner14
"The Resort Credit is valid at participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets only does not include gratuity."

Any idea what restaurants are "participating"? All restaurants that are in the hotels?
Any restaurant in the specific hotel you can charge your bill to your room, so basically all of them. Ask beforehand if you're worried.

For those who are still paranoid about booking this offer though, try www.mycheapvegas.com, lotta deals up there.

The Royal offer seems to be different this year. Last time, I think it was 20 or 25% off with the credit, seems to be 10% off with the credit, so browse around to find the best deal.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Gunner14
"The Resort Credit is valid at participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets only does not include gratuity."

Any idea what restaurants are "participating"? All restaurants that are in the hotels?
IME, if you can charge it back to the room, then it qualifies. Sometimes you can do this at a different MGM hotel and have the bill charged back to your room. Usually best to call ahead and ask the restaurant/hotel.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:15 pm

Thanks for the input guys. Was looking to use at one of the great restaurants at the MGM Grand, sounds like that should be doable.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 3:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Can you resort hop on the Royal offer? 2 nights at the MGM and then 2 nights somewhere else for the credit again? Would be free fine dining for 4 nights!!
Room 2/8 at MGM only $59 plus resort, so it is almost net free

JudyJFLA
Old Jan 31, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
Can you resort hop on the Royal offer? 2 nights at the MGM and then 2 nights somewhere else for the credit again? Would be free fine dining for 4 nights!!
Room 2/8 at MGM only $59 plus resort, so it is almost net free

JudyJFLA
yes... I've done this. I think that the fine print says something about 72 hrs between offers though... so YMMV.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by reverted
IME, if you can charge it back to the room, then it qualifies. Sometimes you can do this at a different MGM hotel and have the bill charged back to your room. Usually best to call ahead and ask the restaurant/hotel.
It was not my experience that one could use the credit any place other than the select restaurants at the resort one was staying at.... but I certainly would be interested if that is not the case. It would be great to be able to use the MGM Grand credit at the Bellagio or any other MGM resort. I'd be surprised.

I did have an instance where I ate at a restaurant at the MGM and charged it back to the room.... and it did not come off and the credit was not totally used... now maybe it was an error and I didn't challenge it as I didn't have the time nor the energy for that.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 7:19 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by Renard
It was not my experience that one could use the credit any place other than the select restaurants at the resort one was staying at.... but I certainly would be interested if that is not the case. It would be great to be able to use the MGM Grand credit at the Bellagio or any other MGM resort. I'd be surprised.

I did have an instance where I ate at a restaurant at the MGM and charged it back to the room.... and it did not come off and the credit was not totally used... now maybe it was an error and I didn't challenge it as I didn't have the time nor the energy for that.
At the MGM they told us we could use the credit at other resorts, so long as the restaurant is on the "list" and can charge to the room (meaning MGM-owned, I assume). It worked (Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay buffets). This is good because the MGM is poor.

At Mandalay Bay, they told us that we could only use charges at Mandalay Bay restaurants on the list. I actually suspect that they were wrong, but I wasn't confident enough to test my theory.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by linkerbox
Hoping to get some help from experience here. When i called mLife line/VIP services at Vdara (or a couple other hotels too) they said they didn't care about occupancy numbers.

Does that mean booking with mlife I wont' get charged extra for 4 people staying in a room compared to booking directly through hotel where there's an additional fee per person per night?? My fear is I'll show up and ask for four keys and the hotel will charge me extra on top of my mlife rate even though mlife didn't care/ask about number of people.

Thoughts/insight?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I was wondering if you ended up having a problem, or were you okay? I noticed that mlife did not care when I told them 4 people either. I'm worried that they will charge me when I get there, or not let us get 4 keys. We need the keys especially to get into the pool...
Old Feb 2, 2015, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by stay824
Hi, I was wondering if you ended up having a problem, or were you okay? I noticed that mlife did not care when I told them 4 people either. I'm worried that they will charge me when I get there, or not let us get 4 keys. We need the keys especially to get into the pool...
Wouldn't it be a shame if you "left your two keys in the room" and needed to get two duplicates at the front desk?
Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by stay824
Have never ever had a problem with keys and occupancy in Vegas. The agents are used to large groups cramming into rooms I'm assuming and have never been denied extra keys at check in and they sometimes ask how many I want.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by boxo
The MGM Resorts Royal Caribbean offer is back. http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2014/

Book by 31 Jan 2015, stay by 31 Mar 2015. 2-night minimum.
have used in past, a great offer, now expired

any new links out there?
Old Feb 10, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: N/A
Any chance someone can provide some help/discounts for the Cosmo for June 4-8. Looking to book 4 rooms for a bachelor party.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by trajanc
But if it makes you nervous don't do it. Stress on vacations is not fun.
Quote of the year. I so agree with this. We have all done something where you have a moment of nerves. You bought a scalped ball ticket and as you approach the ticket taker, for a split second, worry if it's legit. Or you use a travel code you don't really qualify for. As I get older I realize the stress, however minimal it may be, isn't worth it on vacation for me. Everybody is different of course but I like the quote!
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by JBG89
Any chance someone can provide some help/discounts for the Cosmo for June 4-8. Looking to book 4 rooms for a bachelor party.
Hello i recently booked the cosmo i used this offer which gave me good prices if you use the 10% off promo code they give you :
COSMOPOLITAN : 20% OFF RATES + ADDITIONAL 10% OFF PROMO CODE!

i just checked for your dates it would be a total of 940$
Old Feb 23, 2015, 6:57 pm

I've found a couple of coupon codes for LMT club but they are all expired. Does anyone know if there is any active coupons for free membership?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.