Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Novotel Gaziantep (Turkey) Suites at USD$10

Old Sep 18, 2017, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH

Care for a little holiday? I was looking around Europe at holiday homes, villas, suites and other hotel rooms on Booking.com only to stumble upon this great deal at the Novotel Gaziantep in Turkey.

If you don't mind being less than 50 miles from the Syrian border, then 30 nights in the Superior Suite sets you back AUD$404 (equates to $13.5 per night).

Dates I saw were from 26th February – 28th March, with no cancelations nor breakfasts included. Other dates may also be available, but I haven't checked.

Looks like a nice hotel what with a large pool, bright rooms and a city known for its gastronomy and cultural/historical sites.

However, given the Syrian crisis at the moment, this one could be a hit or a miss, at 77 miles from Aleppo...

Incidentally, the latest review from the Australian Government 'smart-traveller' mentions Gaziantep and surrounding regions: "Think seriously about whether you need to travel here due to the high level of risk. If you do travel, do your research and take a range of extra safety precautions, including having contingency plans. Check that your travel insurer will cover you."

Anyone blinded by a sense of adventure?
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:44 am

thanks
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:02 am

Thanks

thank you

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.