Wiki Posts
Search

4* Vissai Ho Chi Minh - $0.07 per night with breakfast

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:27 am
formerly maskelo
Original Poster

Exclamation 4* Vissai Ho Chi Minh - $0.07 per night with breakfast

Secretflying has published a great fare to stay at Vissai Ho Chi Minh City.

You can find dates throughout January for $0.07 incl. breakfast - free cancellation available. You can book this at http://www.momondo.com/hotels/h/viss...xt=31656-2&utm

Please note this fare is for 1 traveller only.

Last edited by bestuseofpoints; Aug 3, 2017 at 1:04 am
Old Aug 2, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: Eurobonus EBD, BW Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond
Great considering that there's some Qatar pax looking for accomodation matching the error fare
Old Aug 2, 2017, 4:30 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
So I booked.... wonder if they going to honor it....
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:02 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

"My 12-cent base fare trip" - I'm giving you the title. Someone write it up!
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:08 pm

I thought I read on hacktheflight that the rooms were as low as $.01 with breakfast and good Dec - March? 3 different rooms available, some with 2 double beds. Regardless, obviously an amazing deal.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by TravelingNomads
I thought I read on hacktheflight that the rooms were as low as $.01 with breakfast and good Dec - March? 3 different rooms available, some with 2 double beds. Regardless, obviously an amazing deal.
I booked late 2018. I wasn't even thinking about 2 room types available on my dates so just grabbed the lowest.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by CDKing
I booked late 2018. I wasn't even thinking about 2 room types available on my dates so just grabbed the lowest.
Were you able to book after March? If so, that's a great deal. I worry that someone will break the magical rule and contact them though.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 4:29 am

I booked 4 rooms: 1 each for me and a friend aligning with outbound and inbound QR fare dates.

Does anyone know if there is a way to confirm that reservation is valid (without contacting hotels, which I obviously am not about to do)?
Old Aug 3, 2017, 4:42 am

It's so strange for from Russian AppStore don't work now rooms from 120$
Old Aug 3, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Originally Posted by DavidBRKLYN
I booked 4 rooms: 1 each for me and a friend aligning with outbound and inbound QR fare dates.

Does anyone know if there is a way to confirm that reservation is valid (without contacting hotels, which I obviously am not about to do)?
This is a good question.... We probably wont know until the first of us travels. My first night is Jan 15.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 6:34 am

Just got the following email for 2 of my res:

Dear Customer,

We refer to your booking of the Vissai Saigon Hote

We regret to inform you that your booking has been cancelled.

The reason for this is as follows: The hotel Vissai Saigon Hotel has informed us, that the price shown on our portal had been entered by the hotel by mistake. Therefore, the hotel has issued a declaration of avoidance. Consequently, your accommodation contract with the hotel is to be regarded as having been void from the outset in accordance with § 142 of the German Civil Code. Please note that this declaration of avoidance has been issued by the hotel, and is not a declaration by HRS.

The hotel is offering the following rates per night incl. breakfast:

Single room 1,592,500 VND

Double room 1,865,500 VND

As soon as we have a reply from the hotel we will contact you with the offered rate.

We sincerely regret any inconveniences caused. Sadly it is not always possible to avoid mistakes.

We will be happy to assist you with any rebooking issues and remain available for further questions.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 2:25 pm

Well...looks like someone caught the mistake. Cancellation emails going out now I see.

Sucks since I'll be in SGN in November for about a week for a wedding.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Just got my cancellation as well. I booked the entire month of October 2018. Looks like they were cancelling from earliest to latest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.