Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Buganvilias Resort All Inclusive $102-$128

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2016, 1:06 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by trajanc
? As I mentioned above I enjoyed my stay there and have been looking for another good rate for that property. No point if they don't fully honor it. If you are happy with such conditions then cool, enjoy.
Well that is an interesting way to explain your response to my comments. "Nasty" Really? Only way I could take it was to mean you think all hotels downtown are Nasty, or all restaurants downtown are Nasty? Or only ones that someone books at a cheap rate?

Last edited by tatterdema; Dec 20, 2016 at 1:17 am
Old Dec 20, 2016, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by tatterdema
Well that is an interesting way to explain your response to my comments. "Nasty" Really? Only way I could take it was to mean you think all hotels downtown are Nasty, or all restaurants downtown are Nasty? Or only ones that someone books at a cheap rate?
Lol I just realized the problem. I'm using photon browser on my iPhone and I get some distortion and spillover. My nasty was meant to be in response to the earlier comment about the guest not getting the all inclusive. My fault, apologies.

Photon is good for my work apps but has its limits.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 3:34 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Lol, I wondered. Thanks for clarifying, and hope you find a deal at Sheraton that they honor. They honored mine, just not my cup of tea.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by trajanc
Nasty. Very interested in hearing how this works out.
I left a more detailed version in the SPG forum but bottom line, the following day not hearing back from SPG Customer Service or the hotel I sent BRG an email. BRG got ahold of the hotel and the hotel reinstated the AI later that evening. The hotel extended the AI 2 days where I used points. Not the optimal solution since I was not looking for the AI these days but the only option that was offered. So many affordable very good bars and restaurants nearby in the downtown area the $99 the hotel is asking per day for the AI is not a good option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.