Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Mbcijim10
As stated on the website: http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/hilton-one-night-free/, the deal is dead, and has been since September 15, 2016: "Due to popularity of the complimentary night offer, the offer is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You can book a stay at any participating Waldorf Astoria, Conrad or Curio hotel by October 31, 2016 and receive a $75 USD Visa gift card after your stay (see promotion page for more information)."

DP: Posts #97 & #101 report receipt of $75 GC Post #101 was 5-6 weeks after Stay.
Print Wikipost

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2016, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

2nd night free via the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection program (must have qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA).

Offer appears combinable with their extra $75 post stay bill credit promotion as well. Excellent savings if you qualify.

http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/...ne-night-free/
Old Sep 13, 2016, 8:29 pm

May I book using my corporate rate and get the benefit of this promotion? Can it be booked only through the Visa site or can I book it directly through Hilton?
Old Sep 13, 2016, 8:45 pm

Looks like you have to book through visa's website
Old Sep 14, 2016, 12:51 am

A couple blogs are reporting that Visa Infinite will work as well. How confident are you in this? The BOGO page says Infinite works, but the $75 gift card page doesn't mention it. Also, the payment screen indicates Visa signature only. Also, on the payment screen, there's a notice with a link that we have to book through my country's website-- visaluxuryhotelcollection. Can I just pay there or do I have to click the link and find my hotel all over again?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 4:32 am
jxd

Only cards issued in the US
Old Sep 14, 2016, 6:25 am

I'm going to stay 5 nights at Conrad BKK in February. I'm thinking of doing 2 nights BOGO, 3rd night under my wife's name, then 2 more nights BOGO. Do you think this would work?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:41 am
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
I've booked two nights at the Conrad New York at the end of October with the last night free promotion. Will be interested to see if the gift card really is combinable and comes through.

Anybody know if the food and beverage credit through Visa stacks with HHG breakfast benefit, and if so how?

Last edited by C W; Sep 14, 2016 at 8:33 am Reason: Added question
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:12 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I just booked two nights end September at Conrad Bangkok. If word comes out before then that the $75 is not combinable I may cancel.

I'm already Diamond so the breakfast and late checkout are not motivators.

$25 F&B credit is nice, this can be used for room service, right?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat
Non US card holders can book on https://www.visaluxuryhotels.com/

Had my dad book at this site with an Indian issued Visa signature card by Citi. Called at confirmed with both Visa Concierge and with the hotel in question and they both confirmed that the BOGO offer is valid for his card.

I assume that non US cards do not get the $75 gift card offer since it isn't mentioned on their website. I have booked 2 stays in Oct and Nov with my US issued card. I will check back once its been 6 weeks after my stay.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 7:26 pm

DaveInLA:
My 2 cents, it should, everything follows the rule.
Do you mind to give us an update after you done it?
Old Sep 14, 2016, 10:00 pm

I booked two nights and then had my spouse book one night under her name using her Signature card (figured she should at least get the resort credit plus the $75 Visa offer).

If I got a free night and a $75 card for the first two nights it would be a killer deal.

Anyone have any problems booking tag on nights in someone elses name with Visa Signature? I don't mind moving rooms if necessary.

jb
Old Sep 14, 2016, 11:23 pm

Are you all absolutely sure Visa Infinite will work even though the offer for the $75 GC only says Signature?
Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:28 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
The Citi Hilton Reserve is a Visa Signature, which works nicely with booking Conrads under this promotion. Am I correct that we would get HHonors points for the full cost of both nights and then second night is refunded?

Would we get 10x HHonors points on the Citi Hilton Reserve card for the whole stay or only the for the first night that is not refunded?
Old Sep 15, 2016, 2:04 am

Programs: hilton, hyatt, ihg, accor, best western, marriott, starwood
[QUOTE=visadealhunter;27207568]

Last edited by greenfrog2015; Jan 1, 2017 at 4:42 am Reason: typo
Old Sep 15, 2016, 2:10 am

Programs: hilton, hyatt, ihg, accor, best western, marriott, starwood
Originally Posted by visadealhunter
2nd night free via the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection program (must have qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA).

Offer appears combinable with their extra $75 post stay bill credit promotion as well. Excellent savings if you qualify.

http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/...ne-night-free/

Last edited by greenfrog2015; Jan 1, 2017 at 4:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.