Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Mbcijim10
As stated on the website: http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/hilton-one-night-free/, the deal is dead, and has been since September 15, 2016: "Due to popularity of the complimentary night offer, the offer is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You can book a stay at any participating Waldorf Astoria, Conrad or Curio hotel by October 31, 2016 and receive a $75 USD Visa gift card after your stay (see promotion page for more information)."

DP: Posts #97 & #101 report receipt of $75 GC Post #101 was 5-6 weeks after Stay.
Print Wikipost

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2016, 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by hailstorm
What free daily breakfast?

The 2nd Night Free offer includes daily breakfast (and I now see it's a buffet breakfast at this property).
Old Oct 22, 2016, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by prkzoom
Thanks for the Grand Wailea data point. Few questions:

Can the $50 resort credit be used to cover the resort fee?

Thanks.
Probably not, it's usually for just any additional room charges
Old Oct 23, 2016, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by prkzoom
Thanks for the Grand Wailea data point. Few questions:

Was the free daily breakfast the buffet?

What VIP benefits did you get as part of this deal?

Can the $50 resort credit be used to cover the resort fee?

Thanks.
Daily breakfast is the buffet, and make sure you don't sign a check but instead sign a voucher saying you had the breakfast. If you sign a check, it will be added to your room bill.

I don't think the Wailea will provide additional VIP benefits for Visa signature. I booked an ocean view room & am Hilton diamond, and pretty much got the ocean view room I booked. Hilton diamond benefits are 2 free drinks at the lobby bar, $20 voucher for dinner at Bistro Molokini, and 20% discount on one spa service. I think it also provides a one-time complimentary usage of a pool cabana - I didn't further inquire since I didn't need it.

Valet parking is $30/night so if you have a car, you can use the resort credit towards that.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by paynea
Daily breakfast is the buffet, and make sure you don't sign a check but instead sign a voucher saying you had the breakfast. If you sign a check, it will be added to your room bill.

I don't think the Wailea will provide additional VIP benefits for Visa signature. I booked an ocean view room & am Hilton diamond, and pretty much got the ocean view room I booked. Hilton diamond benefits are 2 free drinks at the lobby bar, $20 voucher for dinner at Bistro Molokini, and 20% discount on one spa service. I think it also provides a one-time complimentary usage of a pool cabana - I didn't further inquire since I didn't need it.

Valet parking is $30/night so if you have a car, you can use the resort credit towards that.
Great...thanks for the tips!
Old Oct 26, 2016, 11:38 pm

Booked the Conrad Bangkok for Feb 3 & 4th. Can I change the date to Feb 4th & 5th without losing the promotion benefits? thanks
Old Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by phiota
Booked the Conrad Bangkok for Feb 3 & 4th. Can I change the date to Feb 4th & 5th without losing the promotion benefits? thanks
Of course not.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 9:50 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL PM
Has anyone stayed and received $75 gift card in the mail? How long after stay did you receive it?
Old Nov 6, 2016, 3:45 pm
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
Originally Posted by tennislover9
Has anyone stayed and received $75 gift card in the mail? How long after stay did you receive it?
Received $75 gift card on Nov 5. Stayed at Conrad Dubai on Sep 23-25.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 1:38 am

I booked 3 nights at Conrad Singapore hours before the BOGO promo ended. My stay is from 1/31-2/3/17. In the Visa Signature page, I find no mention anywhere about the BOGO promo (or the $75 GC promo, for that matter). How can I be sure I'll get the 2nd night free?

The reason I'm asking now is because Hilton has a flash sale 40% off for SE Asia. For my dates, it's SGD 309/night, plus I can get an additional 6% back via portal. The BOGO deal is still cheaper (and refundable), but if I won't get the BOGO, I might as well book the flash sale rate.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 3:04 am

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I booked 3 nights at Conrad Singapore hours before the BOGO promo ended. My stay is from 1/31-2/3/17. In the Visa Signature page, I find no mention anywhere about the BOGO promo (or the $75 GC promo, for that matter). How can I be sure I'll get the 2nd night free?

The reason I'm asking now is because Hilton has a flash sale 40% off for SE Asia. For my dates, it's SGD 309/night, plus I can get an additional 6% back via portal. The BOGO deal is still cheaper (and refundable), but if I won't get the BOGO, I might as well book the flash sale rate.
I booked 2 nights in March at the Conrad NY. The email I received from Visa confirms the BOGO rate. I also see it when I look at the reservation on the Visasignaturehotels.com website. Did you get an email when you booked your stay confirming your rate/promo?
Old Nov 9, 2016, 4:53 pm

DP: My stay was within a week of the new promotion, at the Curio hotel in Philadelphia. I received my $75 gift card sometime in the last week. I hadn't checked my mail in a week.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 11:12 am

I have a stay at the Chicago Conrad coming up with the Visa Signature rate. If the bill at checkout already has the second night removed, can I get away with paying with an AMEX card? I have a $70 of $350 AMEX offer I'd love to stack onto this deal.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by chaotix
I have a stay at the Chicago Conrad coming up with the Visa Signature rate. If the bill at checkout already has the second night removed, can I get away with paying with an AMEX card? I have a $70 of $350 AMEX offer I'd love to stack onto this deal.
You might get away with it, but it's bad faith since you know it's supposed to be Visa Signature, and there's always a risk they audit it and bill you later.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 1:19 am

Stay completed:

Waldorf Dubai - The Palm.

The promotion was recognized automatically at check-in. One level room upgrade received. And while he mentioned complimentary continental breakfast at check-in, we actually received a complimentary buffet breakfast. No complaints from us! $25 F&B credit applied automatically to a few drinks by the pool. And second night removed at checkout without any issue. Overall, great experience with this promotion.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Stay Completed: Waldorf-Astoria Panama. Promotion recognized, 2nd night free noted at checkin and was removed from bill at time of check out without asking. Free breakfast was full buffet at restaurant. Upgrade given to junior suite. And was told to charge to the room for the $25 F&B credit, and they'd knock it off at the end, which it already was by the time we checked out.

Overall, full compliance with the promo and no hassle whatsoever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.