Search

Hyatt Regency Paris Club Rooms $21 + 3000 Points Per Night

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2016, 9:45 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by luvFclass
^ Mea Culpa, but thanks! ( thankfully I did not call hotel. )

Fantastic! As expected, rooms are dated and hotel is packed with the $19 EUR Rate+ it being in the heart of CDG. Here's hoping the rest of the lucky ones enjoy their rooms, and some will get to stay in the renovated ones in 2017

LFC
The hotel is not packed with people at the €19 rate. They are packed with tour package customers and business group stays whose stays result in substantially more than €19/room.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 8:14 am

Programs: AC75, TD AeroInfiniteP, AmexBizPLAT, SPG-G HyattGlobby
Originally Posted by GUWonder
The hotel is not packed with people at the €19 rate. They are packed with tour package customers and business group stays whose stays result in substantially more than €19/room.
For 19eur I guess I can tolerate the tours.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Great rate, but not a great location compared to the other two Hyatts in central Paris. I certainly would not want to be stuck out here if I was a tourist and only had a couple of nights to see the city. So those who missed out ... don't feel too bad.

And finally I would not beat up luvFclass for calling. Clearly s/he tried booking online first. When the system starts crashing or screens don't load, that's a sure sign that the deal is gone or soon-to-be. So might as well take advantage of the Diamond line to see if you can be the last one in before the lock.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Boraxo

And finally I would not beat up luvFclass for calling. Clearly s/he tried booking online first. When the system starts crashing or screens don't load, that's a sure sign that the deal is gone or soon-to-be. So might as well take advantage of the Diamond line to see if you can be the last one in before the lock.
Sorry, it's just a bad precedent to set.

There are many times where a supposedly dead deal is still alive. How many times have you seen somebody post "dead", and the deal lasts for hours or days more.

If you want to try and book nights, check different dates, or just know that many people will not be able to book.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 3:05 am
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Sorry, it's just a bad precedent to set.

There are many times where a supposedly dead deal is still alive. How many times have you seen somebody post "dead", and the deal lasts for hours or days more.

If you want to try and book nights, check different dates, or just know that many people will not be able to book.
Well said.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.