Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Any website to keep hotel stay record like flightmemory or flightdiary for air travel

Any website to keep hotel stay record like flightmemory or flightdiary for air travel

Old Jul 25, 2016, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Any website to keep hotel stay record like flightmemory or flightdiary for air travel? Not sure if there is a website for hotel stays too.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 7:05 am

Would highly support that!
Old Aug 5, 2016, 2:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM
would love to have such a tool as well!
Old Sep 10, 2016, 10:52 am

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hyatt Passport Diamond, Le Club Accorhotels-Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold Elite
Me too
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:16 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Logmystay

This tool has just been announced by the folks who brought you logmyflight.net:
Originally Posted by logmyflight
Quick update for you guys: after a few months of hard work, I'm glad to annonce the release of the first beta version of a brand new website, called Logmystay. Basically, this website is really similar to Logmyflight but it allows you to keep track of your stays in different resorts anywhere around the globe. Each time you stay away from home, you will be able to log your stay and to rate several aspects of the resort you stay in, in order to receive detailed and interactive fun facts, charts and maps, summarizing your travel history, just as Logmyflight already does.

<snip>

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.