Search

Le Club AccorHotels - Upto 50% Private Sales

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2016, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond; SAA Voyager; EK Skywards Silver
Le Club AccorHotels - Upto 50% Private Sales

Hi everyone,

Newbie here, and I thought I should contribute on this, since nobody else has already mentioned it.

LeClubAccorHotels is having an upto 50% off sale for worldwide hotels. Book by 4 August, for travel ending 31 December 2016.

Please see the link below:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40

I hope fellow FTer's can benefit from this one...

Last edited by MileageAddict; Jul 21, 2016 at 5:28 pm Reason: removed blogspam link
Old Jul 22, 2016, 10:04 am

I did a comparison, the "private sale 50%off" rates are actually higher than you can find on trivago......dissapointed
Old Jul 22, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG & Marriott Gold, CC Silver
Despite the countdown clock, the sale hasn't started yet. It starts 7/26. List of participating hotels here. Note the dates at the top of the PDF.
Old Jul 23, 2016, 8:55 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Welcome to Flyertalk.

Accor almost always has an up to 50% off sale for at least one region. For the whole world, it's about 3 or 4 times a year.

The reason you haven't seen it posted is the following from the "First time here?" Sticky:

"Before posting, ask yourself if the deal you want to post is simply a published website promotion for a specific chain."

In this case, you'll find discussions of Le Club promos like this in the dedicated Le Club forum.
Thanks though, and welcome.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond; SAA Voyager; EK Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Welcome to Flyertalk.

Accor almost always has an up to 50% off sale for at least one region. For the whole world, it's about 3 or 4 times a year.

The reason you haven't seen it posted is the following from the "First time here?" Sticky:

"Before posting, ask yourself if the deal you want to post is simply a published website promotion for a specific chain."

In this case, you'll find discussions of Le Club promos like this in the dedicated Le Club forum.
Thanks though, and welcome.
Hi Adam1222,

Thank you for your welcome and kind words and advice.

My apologies, I guess as a newbie, we dont always read everything because we are just so excited to post about it.

I will take all this into consideration properly, next time before I decide to start a new thread.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 7:14 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Sminty
Hi everyone,

Newbie here, and I thought I should contribute on this, since nobody else has already mentioned it.

LeClubAccorHotels is having an upto 50% off sale for worldwide hotels. Book by 4 August, for travel ending 31 December 2016.

Please see the link below:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40

I hope fellow FTer's can benefit from this one...
Thanks, OP. Actually, rates are good into Feb 2017.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.