$15 room at Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle, February 3 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$15 room at Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle, February 3 2017

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2016, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by PV_Premier
got the AAA rate for $13.50 plus $4.11 in tax, thanks for posting again. guess i will be going to Seattle and stayin at this hotel twice next Jan/Feb haha.
I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. Maybe a meet-up! Working on extending stay.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 4:05 pm

Programs: I'm a nobody everywhere
Next week is the day boys and girls. Heading down for a weekender in Seattle. Anyone know any parking alternatives to the hotel valet? Looks like its $35 for parking (More than the room rate...)
Old Jan 28, 2017, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
I had to cancel mine, couldn't justify a trip to SEA with this weather...Same reason can't justify a trip to YVR even with the $20 rooms...
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:09 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by teriyaki
Next week is the day boys and girls. Heading down for a weekender in Seattle. Anyone know any parking alternatives to the hotel valet? Looks like its $35 for parking (More than the room rate...)
Park at Northgate on your way up and take the #41 bus. It only has 1 stop, and goes directly into the bus tunnel, then a quick trip right upstairs to the hotel.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by nk15
I had to cancel mine, couldn't justify a trip to SEA with this weather...Same reason can't justify a trip to YVR even with the $20 rooms...
I canceled mine too, unfortunately. I'm leaving for TXL work trip on Sunday and not returning until next Sunday, and didn't feel like spending the previous weekend away too, even though I could have gotten a preferable flight from SEA vs SMF.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:06 pm

So nobody took advantage of this?!
Old Mar 11, 2017, 7:23 pm

Programs: I'm a nobody everywhere
I did. Was a nice whirlwind 1 night trip to Seattle. Had a few staff members question the rate upon check in and out however management sorted it out. Glad they honoured the rate and all went well. We would've been hooped had they refused, driving 2 hours down and all.
Old May 4, 2017, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by melindaz
https://twitter.com/hotelsaver

$15 for a 1-night stay on February 3 2017... that is 2017. at the Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle. It is available on http://www.booking.com

thanks bro,^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.