Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

4* Ubud Heaven Penestanan Villa Bali - €17 night bft.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2015, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More, FlyingBlue, Iberia Plus Gold

Hi all,

This villa property is particulary cheap when booked with breakfast included on certain OTAs such as Hotelopia from April 2016.

1 bedroom villas are about €17 per night and 2 bedroom villas are about € 28. Normal rates vary between €60 and €200!

Very good availability and very good reviews on TA!
Sample link: http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/...expanded%253D0

Enjoy!
Old Jul 8, 2015, 4:58 am
Original Poster

To our DEAR blog stealing the entire content from this forum, THANK YOU for the credits *shame on you*
Old Jul 8, 2015, 6:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by tymoon25
To our DEAR blog stealing the entire content from this forum, THANK YOU for the credits *shame on you*
+1
Old Jul 8, 2015, 6:51 am

+1

Than people wonder why less and less deals are showing here and on other forums..."stealing" a deal and copying on a blog is a usual practice, but the fact that this blog doesn't give any credit (why?) is just a shame. Then they block your comments and eventually ban you...
As I wrote in another thread, they should be fine if somebody else would copy their entire blog and just re-name it.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by seris7
+1

Than people wonder why less and less deals are showing here and on other forums..."stealing" a deal and copying on a blog is a usual practice, but the fact that this blog doesn't give any credit (why?) is just a shame. Then they block your comments and eventually ban you...
As I wrote in another thread, they should be fine if somebody else would copy their entire blog and just re-name it.
I don't mind deals being posted on blogs; it is ok to me if they get a broader audience and more people can take advantage of them. I would see this as an exchange process between blogs and the forum, everybody contributing to finding good deals.

People get angry at blogs because they say they kill the deals. This is not my view as I think deals are here to live and die. There are always new ones coming.

However that precise blog:
1) Never gives any credit while they make money out of this
2) Do not participate to the forum in any other way
3) Never posts any original content, all their deals come from other places

So those are the reasons that one particularly pisses me off
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:12 am

That blog is a nightmare. Copy and paste only and no own input.

Howsoever, thx for posting the deal. Although I have no use for this one, I appreciate those sharings.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AK, UN, CN
If you decide to not post Bali deals anymore, please do PM me if you find them! This one is really nice, guess I should book a few nights just to chill out in Ubud....

Thanks for finding!
Old Jul 8, 2015, 1:33 pm

Hi all,

This villa property is particulary cheap when booked with breakfast included on certain OTAs such as Hotelopia from April 2016.

1 bedroom villas are about €17 per night and 2 bedroom villas are about € 28. Normal rates vary between €60 and €200!

Very good availability and very good reviews on TA!
Sample link: http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/...expanded%253D0

Enjoy!
Thanks a lot for posting this.
I only realised the cheapest villas do not have a pool after booking it though. Still a great find. And one can always cancel if plans change by then.

Thanks OP!
Old Jul 8, 2015, 6:51 pm

Thanks for posting, I jumped on it and booked a week for next April. Let's see if it's honored.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 1:08 am

Thanks for posting . please continue to post any such deals, look forward for a week in April
Old Jul 9, 2015, 9:45 am

I don't mind deals being posted on blogs; it is ok to me if they get a broader audience and more people can take advantage of them. I would see this as an exchange process between blogs and the forum, everybody contributing to finding good deals.

People get angry at blogs because they say they kill the deals. This is not my view as I think deals are here to live and die. There are always new ones coming.

However that precise blog:
1) Never gives any credit while they make money out of this
2) Do not participate to the forum in any other way
3) Never posts any original content, all their deals come from other places

So those are the reasons that one particularly pisses me off
after blasting the site with some comments about not giving credit (they never got posted), they actually try and block access to the site from any device on the same network...
Old Jul 10, 2015, 7:44 am

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Is this one dead? I can't find this at less than 50 EUR...
Old Jul 14, 2015, 5:04 am

Dear Mr. XXXX

We regret to inform you that the booking number 32X-XXXXXX made for the UBUD HEAVEN through the website www.hotelopia.com has been cancelled due to lack of accuracy concerning the information provided in Hotelopia’s website.

As you may have noticed the price per room shown in Hotelopia’s website concerning UBUD HEAVEN is totally unreal; circumstance completely perceivable by anyone.

From Hotelopia, we work to get the best hotel rates to offer to all our customers, despite all our efforts it is obvious and manifest that the price indicated was, approximately, 60-70% under current market rates for the UBUD HEAVEN, therefore we have been obliged to cancel all bookings affected and refund the money you paid for the booking.

You will receive the money in your bank account in no more than 15 days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this regrettable situation would have caused you.

Sincerely,
Hotelopia Agent
Old Jul 14, 2015, 8:35 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Plat Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carl Gold, IHG Plat
I booked through a different site and haven't gotten a cancellation notice yet, but it isn't looking good. My nights, which had previously been taken out of inventory on the Ubud Heaven website, are now showing as available for booking. I assume my cancellation notice will arrive shortly. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Wadexis
Dear Mr. XXXX

We regret to inform you that the booking number 32X-XXXXXX made for the UBUD HEAVEN through the website www.hotelopia.com has been cancelled due to lack of accuracy concerning the information provided in Hotelopia’s website.

As you may have noticed the price per room shown in Hotelopia’s website concerning UBUD HEAVEN is totally unreal; circumstance completely perceivable by anyone.

From Hotelopia, we work to get the best hotel rates to offer to all our customers, despite all our efforts it is obvious and manifest that the price indicated was, approximately, 60-70% under current market rates for the UBUD HEAVEN, therefore we have been obliged to cancel all bookings affected and refund the money you paid for the booking.

You will receive the money in your bank account in no more than 15 days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this regrettable situation would have caused you.

Sincerely,
Hotelopia Agent
Has been refunded already

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.