Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

5* Bluebay Sahara Palace Marrakech formerly Taj Palace-From £28 Suite with bft.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5* Bluebay Sahara Palace Marrakech formerly Taj Palace-From £28 Suite with bft.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
when is your stay?
February 2016.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 5:08 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by BorussiaMG
February 2016.
well, you still have plenty of time, maybe it worth the effort to wait and see(?).
Old Aug 31, 2015, 12:39 am

Programs: LH HON, Discovery Black, IHG Spire, random stuff at Accor, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Hertz, Sixt
There is a review on TA stating the property is closed. Has disappeared from Bluebay website as well.

Given the little amount spent on this I will keep my booking for March and see what will happen till then. Cannot imagine that they fully shut it down forever since the hardware of the property seems to be fairly good. It is rather a question about finding a new managing group.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:36 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by sultanbinaber
There is a review on TA stating the property is closed. Has disappeared from Bluebay website as well.

Given the little amount spent on this I will keep my booking for March and see what will happen till then. Cannot imagine that they fully shut it down forever since the hardware of the property seems to be fairly good. It is rather a question about finding a new managing group.
^ The same here.

Eventually I'll cancel it in Feb.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:29 am

UPDATE:

it seems we have a new investor/management!

http://www.theparkhotels.com/marrakech/marrakech.html
Old Oct 6, 2015, 9:50 am

The hotel is bookable again ^

Nevertheless I cancelled my upcoming stay. Hotelopia was fine with it although the rate non-cancellable. Chargeback should be expected within 5 to 20 days. Got it immediately though.

Last edited by BorussiaMG; Oct 6, 2015 at 10:58 am Reason: adding information
Old Oct 6, 2015, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by BorussiaMG
The hotel is bookable again ^

Nevertheless I cancelled my upcoming stay. Hotelopia was fine with it although the rate non-cancellable. Chargeback should be expected within 5 to 20 days. Got it immediately though.
yep, it's bookable since 10 days
anyway hotelopia has agreed for a reimbursement just because - legally speaking - since the hotel changed management, you were going to receive a service theoretically different than the one you paid for in principle.
BTW, frankly I do not understand why you cancelled your reservation now that the issue seems to be addressed properly!

Does someone has an incoming stay?
Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:42 pm

Personal issue. I was quite happy to have the oppurtunity to cancel free of charge. PM answered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.