Community
Wiki Posts
Search

La Cigale 5*, Doha, Qatar. Executive suite double occ. with buffet bkfst. £42

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:14 am
Original Poster

La Cigale 5*, Doha, Qatar. Executive suite double occ. with buffet bkfst. £42

Doha is not the most entertaining city in the world, but most of travellers flying with Qatar Aiways could take chance of this great deal (if honoured...) considering that it is an executive suite measuring about 80 square meters and stunning buffet breakfast is also included.

Bookable here:
https://tv.travelrepublic.co.uk/hote...9-daff9963bdad
Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:59 am

Another great find Seris.^ I believe the executive suite may also be entitled to club lounge access although I do not know what the specific benefits are.

Looks like the deal is available during October for Sunday to Wednesday nights so as Seris has pointed out this deal represents an excellent stopover or short break opportunity during October at this LHW hotel.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:10 am

£36.18 at Hoteltravel, 12-13 Oct
http://www.hoteltravel.com/qatar/doha/la_cigale.htm

Last edited by lhwjud; Apr 19, 2015 at 10:42 am
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:23 am
Original Poster

I can see the same deal on skoosh and amoma for 67 and 69 usd respectively, but annot find it on hoteltravel.com Can you help with a link or dates(the one you have provided is not working for me)?
Edit: I can see it also on onhotels.com for £38.67. When booking the offer looks valid for the regular room but when clicking through it changes to executive suite.

Last edited by seris7; Apr 19, 2015 at 10:29 am Reason: More infos
Old Apr 19, 2015, 12:30 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
all these rates are non canceable except for TR which is 40 quid fee
Old Apr 19, 2015, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by frank_10b
all these rates are non canceable except for TR which is 40 quid fee
Cancellation policy from Skoosh on this particular rate/reservation:

If I cancel or change now, will I be charged?
Amendments or cancellations made up until and including xxth Oct 2015 are free of charge. Cancellations or amendments made after this point are charged per room at the full cost of the booking.

Any refund due will be credited to the card which you used to pay for the reservation. This may take up to 7 days to show on your card statement.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
I managed to book a night at the discounted rate in early October on Saturday .It would seem that the rooms have been pulled now . Fingers crossed I get a nice layover in DOH .......

Last edited by crombiestone; Apr 20, 2015 at 9:03 pm Reason: spelling
Old Oct 5, 2015, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by crombiestone
I managed to book a night at the discounted rate in early October on Saturday .It would seem that the rooms have been pulled now . Fingers crossed I get a nice layover in DOH .......
Not sure if anyone else went for this but .Im here now and the voucher was accepted with no issues . Amazing suite for the price .
Old Oct 5, 2015, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Great! I am very happy it worked fine, is it a real suite in real 5* resort? What about the breakfast?
Old Oct 5, 2015, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by crombiestone
Not sure if anyone else went for this but .Im here now and the voucher was accepted with no issues . Amazing suite for the price .
Thanks for this update. I have a reservation coming up on the 11th and was wondering if there would be issues at check in. Since there has not been much discussion on this thread perhaps not many reservations were made.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by seris7
Great! I am very happy it worked fine, is it a real suite in real 5* resort? What about the breakfast?
Yes 2 room suite.I didnt have time to check out the hotel . I was in transit and had an early flight so I didnt have breakfast as I left before the restaurant was open , though they did offer it as room service I just didnt have time .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.