Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport from £5 triple

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by toflyer
got a call from a vancouver number, which upon checking was Sandman Vancouver. I unfortunately missed the call. I have a one night booking at Sandman Mississauga. Wondering if anyone else got this call?
That's interesting, I know I haven't gotten a call yet. I find it interesting that the Vancouver Sandman would call when you have a reservation booked at the Mississauga location. Did they leave a voicemail? We'll see if somebody else gets a call as well.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:58 pm

Programs: SPG, Nexus, Aeroplan, AMEX MR, BA Avios
just got a call that they cancelled all my reservations. they won't be honoring this rate.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I just got a call.. they want me to pay the correct rate..

Of course i'm cancelling. . oh well..
Old Mar 31, 2015, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by schnitzer
I just got a call.. they want me to pay the correct rate..

Of course i'm cancelling. . oh well..
Got the call too.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 5:09 pm

delete

Last edited by Bluebabe; Apr 13, 2015 at 3:58 pm
Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG AMB, Marriott Gold
Got today the email below:

Thank you for your recent Booking.com reservations at the Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre.

Unfortunately, we experienced a system glitch where an incorrect rate was confirmed on the third party site. For the same room type you have already reserved, we would be able to offer our Best Available Rate as follows:

Room 1
Jan 2: $119

Room 2
Jan 2: $119

We tried to reach you by phone but was unable to connect to you. At your earliest convenience, please call us at 1-800-726-3626, or email us at [email protected]. We would then be able to further assist you with this reservation.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anne Cheng | Central Reservations Lead Agent
SANDMAN HOTELS, INNS & SUITES
Central Reservations Office | 10251 St. Edwards Drive | Richmond BC | V6X 2M9

Toll Free 1 800 SANDMAN (726 3626) | Phone 604 276 1160 | Fax 604 276 1165
www.sandmanhotels.com | www.sandmansignature.com
Old Apr 2, 2015, 10:28 am

Does anybody else still have their reservations intact? I have yet to receive a phone call or email and my reservations through priceline are still showing up. Both my reservations were for the Vancouver Airport location.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 11:29 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
It seems these happen all the time, how do these rates get botched so often?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 6:12 pm

Programs: AC Fly-Free-Forever Winner
Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
Does anybody else still have their reservations intact? I have yet to receive a phone call or email and my reservations through priceline are still showing up. Both my reservations were for the Vancouver Airport location.
I still have my reservations. No phone message left nor email and my booking.com reservations still intact. Maybe because my reservations are in February of 2016 and they are busy cancelling reservations that are coming up first?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by cko64
I still have my reservations. No phone message left nor email and my booking.com reservations still intact. Maybe because my reservations are in February of 2016 and they are busy cancelling reservations that are coming up first?
My first reservation is in about a month and is still intact. What location is yours for? I wonder if each hotel is handling it differently.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 8:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG AMB, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cko64
My reservations are in January and February 2016 and they cancelled all of them!
Old Apr 2, 2015, 9:20 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AE*E, Hyatt Diamond, AAdv, BA Exec

My booking made through booking.com is still intact. It's for one night in mississauga. I got a call that I missed.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by emmway411
found a new website that you can make installment payments on flights and trips flightlayaway.com
hahaha, as if anyone here actually would need this. Its hard enough actually finding people who pay cash for flights on FT, let alone who need an installment plan to do so.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 12:16 pm

Finally got the email saying they'd like to offer a compromised rate of only $160 CAD, and this when their own website lists the same room for those nights at $128. I guess that's one way to get people to cancel, charge them more than it would be if they had never even made a reservation!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
Finally got the email saying they'd like to offer a compromised rate of only $160 CAD, and this when their own website lists the same room for those nights at $128. I guess that's one way to get people to cancel, charge them more than it would be if they had never even made a reservation!
You expected more from the family of Phil Gaglardi? If you look up "corrupt politician" in the dictionary, there's a photo of him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.