Hilton Cabo King Premier Suite

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Cabo King Premier Suite

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:19 pm

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
anyone ballsy enought to book in the next couple weeks?
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by YoProWithAGoPro
anyone ballsy enought to book in the next couple weeks?
Good luck -- hotel doesn't reopen until July 1.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:27 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by seris7
Wonder why in the future somebody would share a deal like this just for the sake of seeing his finding destroyed (and obviously not honored) by selfish and greedy people.
Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are generous, enjoy helping other people, and not out for themselves? Unlike the greedy selfish people who want to keep this to themselves.....

Message boards blame blogs, blogs blame message boards, doesn't really matter.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer
I booked a couple weekends at the $41 rate. Still a good deal in my eyes.
Honestly, $41 is a great deal. I would suspect there is a better chance this gets honored than the points rate. I booked two rooms for 5 nights in August on points. Had I seen the cash rate, I would have considered that as I think $41 looks like a reasonable "sale" price and much more difficult for Hilton to cancel.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:35 pm

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Anybody who thinks this is going to get honored is out of their mind.
I will happily accept a downgrade to an Ocean Front King.

Thanks OP! Managed to book a variety of 5-7 night stays July-Oct for me and the relatives before it was gone.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tatterdema
Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are generous, enjoy helping other people, and not out for themselves? Unlike the greedy selfish people who want to keep this to themselves.....

Message boards blame blogs, blogs blame message boards, doesn't really matter.
I posted it because I have gotten so much from these message boards and rarely had anything to contribute other than some MS advice, I was happy to contribute. I can't even use the deal as my Cabo dates are July 11-16, but had I been able to use this room I would have booked it myself first, then posted it here
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:43 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, A3 Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Hertz Gold
It looks like the deal is no longer available... :-(
Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by knopfler
I posted it because I have gotten so much from these message boards and rarely had anything to contribute other than some MS advice, I was happy to contribute. I can't even use the deal as my Cabo dates are July 11-16, but had I been able to use this room I would have booked it myself first, then posted it here
Selfless. Thank you. I would love to help out someone one of these days....
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:00 pm
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Thanks for Posting

Originally Posted by knopfler
And renewing the original intention of FT. To share and contribute for the good of the community. We seem to have found a few "self centered, its all for me" members in the past few years.

Thank you.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:01 pm

Thanks for your great post, even on behalf of the guy who booked almost 100 nights ...
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA EXP, AS MVP75K GOLD, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Wonder why in the future somebody would share a deal like this just for the sake of seeing his finding destroyed (and obviously not honored) by selfish and greedy people.
Paying it forward; it's the spirit of forums.

Thank you OP ^
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold , National Emerald Exec, Hertz Presidents, Delta Gold
Obviously the blogs killed this deal in half an hour.
Someone booked 7 rooms for 14 nights each. Wonder why in the future somebody would share a deal like this just for the sake of seeing his finding destroyed (and obviously not honored) by selfish and greedy people.
Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. If people book only what they plan on using, the deal is more likely to be honored.

And when people book 7x14, or a whole month, until they decide which days to use, it makes others PM their friends, so the deal isn't killed.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Not sure it is completely dead. I just picked up a week in January at 7:50 pm. I think people are starting to cancel the days they can't use. I see random days available in August, September, and January.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
thanks OP! Booked some with points....some with cash.... added a birthday cake....avoided posting my opinions on blogs, sharing on FT, booking in excess, sales vs. mistakes, suing if they cancel...... good to go! let's see what happens
^
Old Mar 26, 2015, 6:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro; DL Gold; UA Silver; IHG Plat; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond
looks dead on all dates now. tried searching one day at a time on calender view. all showing at 80+k points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.