Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

$50 off $100, Vegas.com - Hotels, shows, tours, etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Enough

I posted this on my blog, and nobody seemed to care much for it... perhaps more people will here?

You can check out the promotion page, which states the code ends March 20th.

While planning my upcoming trip to Vegas, I stumbled upon a $50 off $100 booking with Vegas.com coupon. It’s associated with Visa Checkout. You will get $50 off a minimum of $100, on anything but gift cards with Vegas.com. Although the promotion says it doesn’t start until tomorrow, it currently works.

To use the promotion, click “Visa Checkout” on your shopping cart. If you don’t currently have an account, I would recommend making one with Visa Checkout directly. When I tried to do so on the Visa Checkout link on the Vegas.com website, I got an error. If I went through Visa Checkout directly, it worked.

Once you click through to the final confirmation page, there will be a link to enter the promotion code “Visa Checkout”. So long as you’ve indicated that you’re paying by Visa Checkout, it will knock $50 off your booking.

I’ll be using this for fantastic savings on my upcoming Vegas trip (I actually got my hotels on a recent $100/night off Visa Checkout deal… thank you Visa Checkout for paying for my trip!!).

Last edited by durberville; Mar 19, 2015 at 7:11 am
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:07 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
I care for it. thx!
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:35 am

Posted 3/17 in General List of Codes, but yes - it deserves a separate thread:

$50 off $100 at Vegas.com when using Visa Checkout.
This is a great way to save on hotel (or show) that's just over $100.

On Vegas.com (in the upper right corner) click on the icon: "Heard about us on radio or tv?" Then enter the code: visacheckout

Checkout using Visa Checkout, and you will see the $50 deducted on the final page.

Here are the details:
Some things in Vegas are easier than others. Losing your shirt at the slots? Pretty easy. Walking the Las Vegas Strip without someone trying to hand you something? Super hard.

But the easiest by far is paying for your trip with Visa Checkout. With Visa Checkout you can:

Speed through checkout. No need to enter your card name or address.
Store and use any major credit card or debit card
Continue to earn the same rewards with the card you already use.

And now you can also save $50 when you buy a minimum of $100 or more on any product on Vegas.com in March using your Visa Checkout account.

Choose to pay with the convenience of Visa Checkout.

Enter the promo code "Visa Checkout" in the "Heard About Us" link on top of the page OR
Log in to your Visa Checkout account or create a new one if you haven’t already signed up in your MY CART page.

Enter the promo code “Visa Checkout” in the billings page. That should be easy to remember.

Get $50 off your $100 or more purchase so your Vegas vacation can be $50 more exciting.

Terms and Conditions: Promotion applies to bookings made from March 16 to March 20, 2015. To receive $50 off, you must have a minimum purchase of $100 or more and use Visa Checkout to make your purchase during checkout. Promo code “Visa Checkout” must be applied at the time of purchase to qualify for discount. Not valid for multiple orders and will be cancelled at Vegas.com discretion. Offer has no cash value; no credits will be applied back and becomes void if qualifying booking is canceled. Offer cannot be applied retroactively to previous bookings. Offer subject to change or termination at any time, without notice. Not valid for use on gift card purchases. Vegas.com, LLC reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
I used this one last time (thanks op!) and it's back on, until March 31st.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 12:44 pm

Can it be used multiple times using multiple visa cards (and creating new accounts)? Thanks
Old Mar 26, 2015, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by leonidas
Can it be used multiple times using multiple visa cards (and creating new accounts)? Thanks
As far as the rules go? No.

but yes. You needn't even change Visa cards or create new accounts.

I bought multiple sets of tickets. I did, however, change the email address each time. I really don't think that Vegas.com cares because I have a feeling that Visa is taking the hit for this as part of their marketing plan for Visa Checkout. I could be wrong about that though.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 9:20 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Booked our room at the Hard Rock.

Hadn't even occurred to me to use my Amex card until I saw the option at checkout.

Thanks Visa!
Old Mar 28, 2015, 8:52 pm

I spoke to a customer service officer, the person online said I could book multiple times as long as it is not for the same hotel or tickets.

For example, if i used the offer on Hard Rock hotel. I can still use the offer on Venetian or Show Tickets, just not the same hotel/show/ticket that I have booked before.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 7:42 am

Programs: BA Silver
Too bad UK cardholders can't use Visa checkout. Could have used this discount too. Thanks for posting though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.