4* Hotel Duo Prague $2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4* Hotel Duo Prague $2

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 12:48 am

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
The hotel is miles out from the center and the for tourists interesting parts of town. There are also 4* hotel deals for less than $20 a night including tax and breakfast with a much more convenient location... Not rock bottom error low as this one, but still a good deal, I'd say.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by UltraRant
The hotel is miles out from the center and the for tourists interesting parts of town. There are also 4* hotel deals for less than $20 a night including tax and breakfast with a much more convenient location... Not rock bottom error low as this one, but still a good deal, I'd say.
Link to these $20 4* hotel deals?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 6:48 am

Received the cancellation mail:

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Duo to make a reservation.

I’m contacting you in reference to your reservation done on 3rd March. Unfortunately, the system has experienced a technical problem and your reservation was affected by it. For this reason, your booking is not confirmed.

If you want to guarantee your reservation, please contact us at email: [email protected] and we will inform you about the new terms and conditions to confirm it. In case we don’t receive any reply in the next 5 days, we will proceed with the cancellation.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and we appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Old Mar 6, 2015, 4:56 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
Originally Posted by Crosc
Link to these $20 4* hotel deals?
During that hotwire $30 any 4* sale, there were quite a few. I think its over now though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.