Wiki Posts
Search

MIA Airport Hotel w/shuttle

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2015, 3:27 am
Original Poster

MIA Airport Hotel w/shuttle

Hello Community,

we are looking for a cheap yet comfortable airport hotel in MIA Mar 18-19. We'll be arriving after midnight so a 24/7 shuttle would be a requirement. The 19th, we start a cruise so either a taxi or a shuttle would be needed.

So far the best I found was 155$ for the HIX. If anyone has an idea or input it would be greatly appreciated!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 3:41 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by BenSDQ
Hello Community,

we are looking for a cheap yet comfortable airport hotel in MIA Mar 18-19. We'll be arriving after midnight so a 24/7 shuttle would be a requirement. The 19th, we start a cruise so either a taxi or a shuttle would be needed.

So far the best I found was 155$ for the HIX. If anyone has an idea or input it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi Ben,
I would ask to have this moved to the appropriate forum, where you will get better input.

" Question: I don't have a deal to post but am looking for a deal. Should I post my request here?

No. The Hotel Deals forum is not the right place to inquire about the best rate at a specific property or to find out "Where should I stay in Paris?" Please visit the appropriate geographic, hotel chain, or Information Desk forum to post requests for assistance or advice.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:31 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
If you try either Hotwire or Priceline Express (not PL bid your own price) it will tell you if there is a hotel shuttle available. Mid March is prime time for Miami so it probably won't be all that cheap.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
I had a great experience at the Hyatt House. Very large rooms... albeit the staff is quite rude.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
I had a great experience at the Hyatt House. Very large rooms... albeit the staff is quite rude.
I stayed at the Hyatt House on a mattress run a while ago - nice place but the shuttle is not 24/7 (0500 - 2400).

Airport hotels will probably have arrangements with third-party shuttle companies for the trip to the Port of Miami - for example, the Miami Airport Marriott website lists a third-party service at $11 per passenger.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:10 pm

Not sure what the rates will be during that time but I had a nice stay at the Sheraton a year ago. They have a shuttle, but you really don't need it. It is easily walkable, even with luggage. The hotel is literally across the street from the airport metro station. I am pretty sure I had a rate that was less than $155 but that was a year ago and YMMV.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 12:22 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I've stayed at the Hilton MIA which is pretty good and very close. Also, I've stayed at the Hampton Inn MIA Airport West which is usually pretty cheap. It's a little farther away but it's a standard Hampton Inn in a safe neighborhood. I'd stay there again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.