Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Long shot at the Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua from Oct-Dec'15.

Long shot at the Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua from Oct-Dec'15.

Old Jan 29, 2015, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Long shot at the Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua from Sep-Dec'15.

Let me start by saying that this deal is almost a non starter due to the confirmation I have just received which has price per night details that contradict the final price payable. However under the spirit of nothing ventured nothing gained and nothing to lose I thought I'd still post the deal

Double room available via HRS.com from 3 or so a night on 30 night bookings. You can book 20 nights or 10 nights or whatever but although still a good deal the price will rise. October achieves cheaper rates than December also due to the season.

It is also showing as available on HRS's sister site hotelinfo but on selecting the rate the price jumps.

On Hrs the price did not jump so I booked it and got the confirmation which clearly shows the final price to be paid at around 295 for a 30 day stay November -December. However the individual days are listed at the correct rate in contrast to the final price quote so hence the contradiction.

However since the rate has free cancellation and it is not prepayment perhaps a few Ft'ers who like an outside bet with no risks would like to have a punt?

Last edited by chokdee; Jan 29, 2015 at 5:17 pm Reason: Revise offer dates
Old Jan 29, 2015, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
My confirmation and details show the correct rate, the same rate shown on HRS.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Do you mean the correct rate as in the promotion rate ? My total rate to pay is shown as I would expect but the daily rates are way out in relation to that total rate.

Still I'm not interested in daily rates..just the rate they have confirmed I must pay in total at checkout.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt D/HHonors D/ SPG P/ Marriott P/ IHG P/ UA 1K/ AA EXP/ DL D
If we would elect a king for this board, I would nominate chokdee for sure!

Booking got confirmed, and immediately recognized by Marriott.com, and the whole package reads really interesting! Now let's see if this one will be honored or not!
Old Jan 29, 2015, 3:57 pm

Insane. 10 nights for 142 eur with no cancellation charges in early December.

I didn't book, but chokdee deserves a gold medal.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chokdee
Do you mean the correct rate as in the promotion rate ? My total rate to pay is shown as I would expect but the daily rates are way out in relation to that total rate.

Still I'm not interested in daily rates..just the rate they have confirmed I must pay in total at checkout.
Yes, the rate shown on checkout. Less than $2 a night, in some cases. I am bummed out that it doesn't include breakfast.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by chokdee

I have the same confirmation as Jaimito's - the rate shown on both HRS email and Marriott website is the super promotional rate.

Interestingly, it appears the total summation remains constant regardless how many nights you will stay in the hotel. For me, I will only stay 6 nights and the price shown on the booking is far lower than a local guesthouse.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Yes, the rate shown on checkout. Less than $2 a night, in some cases. I am bummed out that it doesn't include breakfast.
Mine shows free breakfast "Rates: Free Upgrade Packages, includes buffet breakfast for 2 guests daily at MoMo Cafe, see Rate Rules"
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Yes package includes free breakfast and also free upgrade subject to availability.

I have just checked my reservation on Marriott.com and everything looks as it should ^
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:13 pm

Can I book a whole month and check anytime I want for as long as I want?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lewende
Mine shows free breakfast "Rates: Free Upgrade Packages, includes buffet breakfast for 2 guests daily at MoMo Cafe, see Rate Rules"
All the rates I see on HRS show no breakfast.

The rates do go up if you book past Christmas.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
All the rates I see on HRS show no breakfast.

The rates do go up if you book past Christmas.
On HRS booking page there is no breakfast included, but once you receive the confirmation email from HRS, it shows breakfast included.

Yes, the rate goes up after Christmas.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The HRS confirmation says no breakfast. When I check on Marriott it does list the breakfast and room upgrade.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:47 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Thank you for this.

Last edited by ExpatSomchai; Jan 29, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:48 pm

I booked this for the f..k of it!

Cancellation: The guaranteed booking can be cancelled free of charge until 10/25/15, 11:59 PM (Hotel-local time). No cancellation charge applies prior to 10/25/15 11:59 PM (local time). From 10/26/15 12:00 AM a cancellation fee of 160.94 USD will be charged. This fee equals 1 night of your room charge plus tax (for the first night of your reservation).

Rates: Free Upgrade Packages, includes buffet breakfast for 2 guests daily at MoMo Cafe, see Rate Rules

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.