Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4.5 * Aetas Residence Bangkok from£25 studio apt-Nov/Dec'15

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

4.5 * Aetas Residence Bangkok from£25 studio apt-Nov/Dec'15

Available in November and December on bookings of 3 nights or longer.
Studio room only from around £25 double or with bft £30 double.

Book on Hotelopia,onhotels,otel,DHR, Skoosh,worldwideholidays etc etc etc.

It's another hotelbeds promotion.

This hotel is generally competitively priced but these rates for December seem too low. It may be a real promotion but IMO more likely a mistake.

Whatever the case I have stayed here before and it's a nice place for £25 !
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 am

Last I read it was to be demolished because it was built illegally - Soi Ruamrudee wasn't wide enough for fire equipment. Has the proper amount of tea money been paid now ?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Ah...I had not read about that. It appears that it was the city administrators who faked documents about the width of the Soi etc. Question is who paid them the tea money? It also looks like it may open a can of worms in relation to other Soi's .

As you have said though maybe more tea money will be needed. After all it's not fight fire with fire in Thailand but fight tea money with even more tea money.

Regarding whether to book or not it appears that hotel can appeal any decision which may(or may not??) leave enough time for the November/December stay.

The good news is the rate is fully refundable and I guess there is the possibility that one will be offered a stay at their sister hotel, Aetas Lumpini should they smash the hotel of one's choice to the ground
Old Jan 30, 2015, 1:09 am
GIJ

Programs: SPG Plus, AC Elite
Originally Posted by chokdee
Available in November and December on bookings of 3 nights or longer.
Studio room only from around £25 double or with bft £30 double.

Book on Hotelopia,onhotels,otel,DHR, Skoosh,worldwideholidays etc etc etc.

It's another hotelbeds promotion.

This hotel is generally competitively priced but these rates for December seem too low. It may be a real promotion but IMO more likely a mistake.

Whatever the case I have stayed here before and it's a nice place for £25 !
It seems to be dead now, anyone got this one? If someone does, could you post example dates and website? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.