Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Possible two nights at some hyatts after $250 spend - Rite Aid Happy You Year Promo

Old Jan 5, 2015, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kshahk
Please don't acquire these in hopes of trading them. They are not freely transferable.

Items on sale or otherwise reasonably priced to help get to $250:
()

Full list of participating products:
https://www.riteaidrewardrequest.com/YouYear/Products

Qualified Hotels:
http://www.certificates.hyatt.com/Pa...s.aspx/Premier

This is now confirmed for international Hyatt Hotels.

If you order online the order confirmation page will display reward codes (1 for each $50 in purchase).

$15 off $75+ RiteAid.com code: GET15OFF
Print Wikipost

Possible two nights at some hyatts after $250 spend - Rite Aid Happy You Year Promo

Old Feb 25, 2015, 3:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Crosc
Ugh, anyone having any luck getting a callback? They called me Saturday and left a message. Have left 4 messages and the voice mail, one message with someone in another department, and an email.

My offer is supposed to expire at 8pm tonight, and they have not called me back.
I'm having the same problem. Got the email just a couple days before my offer was set to expire, and I've been calling and leaving messages. My problem is, that I am traveling and them calling me back really isn't an option -- I need someone to pick up. Try calling at all times of the day during their open hours, but it just seems like no one is ever there.

Guess I will keep at it.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by zoomgirl
I'm having the same problem. Got the email just a couple days before my offer was set to expire, and I've been calling and leaving messages. My problem is, that I am traveling and them calling me back really isn't an option -- I need someone to pick up. Try calling at all times of the day during their open hours, but it just seems like no one is ever there.

Guess I will keep at it.
On one of the calls I made, I selected option #2 instead of #4, and got a hold of a person, they took my name and information and said someone would get back to me.

They haven't, but at least its a record that I've called.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by amieee
What do you mean hotel stay not offered at highest tier? They have one for 7 night resort stay. isn't that better? I'm debating whether to go for the 7 night resort OR the flight. Any thoughts?
Amieee, sure, the 7-night resort is offered for Fabuary (and they offered that in January for You Year too), but they currently don't offer the pure hotel-only two night stay at the 250 point tier for the Fabuary promotion. That's what I meant.

The current Fabuary flight offer might be attractive to some folks; didn't do much for me though. I like to pick my airlines and didn't want to deal with this 1st/2nd/3rd choice business.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 2:53 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA Plat

Finally delegated the call to my husband (who is at home as opposed to Vietnam) and he got through. Got our third choice.

Does anyone think it is possible to split up the nights once you get the certificates and move nights around? My third Choice wasn't very good and I want to think about how to best maximize them.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
got a call earlier today (Massachusetts area code (boston)) and it was Thayla from the promo group. Got the first choice confirmed even tho I booked it with the cert code already just in case. She did a great job and had it done relatively fast. very friendly too. My date was closing in so her supervisor expedited my shipping to ensure the certs arrive on time.

rite aid twitter never contacted me back after 3 attempts.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 4:41 pm

How do I combine my 2 nights with an existing reservation? For example, my 2 nights are 4/17-4/19 but I want to stay until 4/20 so I'm going to pay for that stay. Do I just contact the hotel to combine the confirmation numbers?
Old Feb 26, 2015, 5:21 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
How do I combine my 2 nights with an existing reservation? For example, my 2 nights are 4/17-4/19 but I want to stay until 4/20 so I'm going to pay for that stay. Do I just contact the hotel to combine the confirmation numbers?
yes
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by alamedaguy
I placed an order last night and didn't get my rewards codes in the confirmation email, unlike in January. I called and was told they have moved them to the packing slips.
It did not actually work this way. Once the packing slips came with no codes, I called again and got them over the phone.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 12:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Anyone gotten the certificates yet? I was hoping to get them in the mail by now, but no dice.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by platbrownguy
Anyone gotten the certificates yet? I was hoping to get them in the mail by now, but no dice.
I called them a few days ago (Thursday, I think) about the certs. They said they would be mailed soon. I was given my choice of hotels on 2/17.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I called them a few days ago (Thursday, I think) about the certs. They said they would be mailed soon. I was given my choice of hotels on 2/17.
Good to know. I talked with someone on 2/13 and figured I'd have the certificates by now as well.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 12:32 pm

Anyone participating in the FABuary promo for travel (flight) reward and have their flight booked?

I received the email confirmation about 20 days ago and have not heard back within 8 business days as promised. I understand that they're probably overwhelmed. Unfortunately, the promo time frame for the flight is very short, I'm hoping to book sooner in order to get my companion on the same flight. Wondering if anyone has experienced with booking flight yet.

T&C's:Dates requested for flight must be within 4 months from the date the Booking Form is completed and submitted, but at least 4 weeks out from when the Booking Form is completed and submitted. You must submit the online Booking Form completed in full, including your unique Booking Code and 3 preferred departure and destination locations and dates by 4/23/15. Within 8 days of the Booking Form submission, you will be contacted with flight availability. You must confirm your flight choice within 2 business days of the first day of contact.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by imm2b
Anyone participating in the FABuary promo for travel (flight) reward and have their flight booked?[/I]
I submitted the booking form over a week ago and nothing so far. My husband and I are trying to get on the same flight (at a minimum, the same travel dates). Seems like this promo was less popular than the Hyatt promotion. Hopefully, things will run smoothly. Still annoyed that Honolulu shows up on all the forms except the booking form! :
Old Mar 3, 2015, 1:08 pm

I have been planning to book either the 7 day resort or flight. I'm leaning towards flight and I'm in NY so if I choose the flight I'll probably choose JFK, LGA or Islip departure. Now my question is, what's the best destination? I MIGHT try to cancel and get credit for a further date since I read that that should work... Any thoughts or anyone try this yet?

If I do the 7 day resort, I'd probably choose disney but I would have 3 kids and my parents going but the t&c says max occupancy of 4... Any thoughts on booking for 4 and then changing to 8 or 10? Trying to spend as little money as possible for a summer trip with the kids...

Also, I'm trying to go for end of August for the flight but it seems that might not be possible given 4 month time frame from booking date. Do you think they'd be lenient on that?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by amieee
I have been planning to book either the 7 day resort or flight. I'm leaning towards flight and I'm in NY so if I choose the flight I'll probably choose JFK, LGA or Islip departure. Now my question is, what's the best destination? I MIGHT try to cancel and get credit for a further date since I read that that should work... Any thoughts or anyone try this yet?

If I do the 7 day resort, I'd probably choose disney but I would have 3 kids and my parents going but the t&c says max occupancy of 4... Any thoughts on booking for 4 and then changing to 8 or 10? Trying to spend as little money as possible for a summer trip with the kids...

Also, I'm trying to go for end of August for the flight but it seems that might not be possible given 4 month time frame from booking date. Do you think they'd be lenient on that?
In my experience, these are the kinds of promotions where you should play entirely within the rules... I'd hate to show up at the hotel and have them drop a hefty extra-person fee on you, or tell you that the promotion isn't valid at all because you have too many people, etc...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.