Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Fez ,Morocco -Palais Faraj Suites & Spa from £16 double bft.

Fez ,Morocco -Palais Faraj Suites & Spa from £16 double bft.

Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Fez ,Morocco -Palais Faraj Suites & Spa from £13 double bft.

Suites available from £16pn inc bft. Ambassador Suite looks nice at around £33 but the Royal Suite would be nice for a splurge at approx £104 pn (normally £1000 plus per night).

Book on TR, hotelopia, skoosh, lowcost, amoma ....others.

It's another hotelbeds special...hence the hotelopia connection.

I've visited Morocco recently and have no desire to return just yet so no booking for me but might suit others

Ooops..forgot to add available February (from £13) to July '15.

Last edited by chokdee; Nov 10, 2014 at 6:13 pm
Old Nov 11, 2014, 3:40 pm

Programs: AA ExP
Thanks for this! I was slow on the uptake on this and missed it. Would have worked perfectly with my MR to RAK in Feb. Thanks for all the great deals you post!
Old Nov 11, 2014, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Your very welcome Hans.

As it happens I have seen a '' long shot'' in RAK ...and by long I probably mean as long as a never ending piece of string.

Check out the RIAD ADRIANA on Prestigia.com. Well regarded and available for much of 2015 including February. Ignore the initial prices and click on through...you will see that the top Suite for 4 people is going for around £10 with bft lowering to around £5 for a double room . Deposit (£2 or so)is required and Dh125 balance on arrival...so although there is almost no chance of this being honoured its fully flexible and there is nothing to lose in hoping for a miracle!

NB

Thought I best add that the taxes(information only bit) on the payment screen show as more than the total price that you are about to be charged. Might be worth doing a screen print if anyone is going to book just in case you are charged the amount on the initial page. Fully flexible so should be zero risk in any event.^

Last edited by chokdee; Nov 11, 2014 at 6:10 pm
Old Nov 11, 2014, 10:20 pm

Programs: FB Gold, CC Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by chokdee
Your very welcome Hans.

As it happens I have seen a '' long shot'' in RAK ...and by long I probably mean as long as a never ending piece of string.

Check out the RIAD ADRIANA on Prestigia.com. Well regarded and available for much of 2015 including February. Ignore the initial prices and click on through...you will see that the top Suite for 4 people is going for around £10 with bft lowering to around £5 for a double room . Deposit (£2 or so)is required and Dh125 balance on arrival...so although there is almost no chance of this being honoured its fully flexible and there is nothing to lose in hoping for a miracle!

NB

Thought I best add that the taxes(information only bit) on the payment screen show as more than the total price that you are about to be charged. Might be worth doing a screen print if anyone is going to book just in case you are charged the amount on the initial page. Fully flexible so should be zero risk in any event.^
Thanks! These deals are very useful. Was planning to book the first one, but waited for too long.

I DID book the second one, however, the confirmation e-mail I received contained "the old" prices. Will see what happens...

Last edited by frequentflyingdutchman; Nov 13, 2014 at 4:37 pm
Old Nov 13, 2014, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Les Terrasses d'Essaouira- £5 double single occ with BFt

Essaouira Morocco- LLes Terrasses d'Essaouira -Less than £5 PN for single occupation of a double with bft from 14th-18th May'15.

It's a long shot though as booking is through booking.com:-

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/les-...3_80004532_1_1
Old Nov 13, 2014, 4:37 pm

Programs: FB Gold, CC Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by chokdee
Essaouira Morocco- LLes Terrasses d'Essaouira -Less than £5 PN for single occupation of a double with bft from 14th-18th May'15.

It's a long shot though as booking is through booking.com:-

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/les-...3_80004532_1_1
Wow, you're on a streak... Do you find these manually?
Old Nov 14, 2014, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Yes there is no magic formula, it's all manual....plenty of patience needed and a little luck.

I have just found this available in February '15 for Riad Sidi Mimoune Marrakech:-

http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotels...e=expanded%3D0

£5 pn bft in a superior double and also £5 bft in a triple standard on certain dates. 8th Feb-15th Feb for example.

It seems to be only available through Amoma who come with a warning as at times they can be difficult to deal with. See my Hilton Abu Dhabi post.

Maybe if others search around they might find other providers?

I have not booked personally but continues to the payment screen with the special price.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:00 am

Mail from Palais Faraj to hotelopia after my inquiry:

Hello,

Please be informed that the reservation below has been received with a price at least 10 times lower that the price we have communicated to Hotelbeds. This failure is due to a dysfunction in their system.

We have informed them that we don't accept this reservation (for the reasons mentioned above) and that it has to be cancelled with you. The hotel is not responsible if the guest arrives at the hotel. The guest will not be accepted
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Wow that's later than late. Have you heard from Hotelopia yet? Lets hope they are better customer focused than booking.com and offer you a comparable alternative . I would politely fight your case here. Try to reach a compromise on another hotel. Not sure how much this one matters to you but I always use occasions such as this to brush up my negotiating skills ....then I can maybe report back with the result on the ''mistake rate ,best practices '' forum....for better or worse!

Good luck.^
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:39 am

No reply yet from hotelopia.
Since I didn´t expect this would be honored I haven´t made any travel arrangements yet.

But since you posted the deal in Tanger I was wondering to make a combination of both deals.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by aspara
No reply yet from hotelopia.
Since I didn´t expect this would be honored I haven´t made any travel arrangements yet.

But since you posted the deal in Tanger I was wondering to make a combination of both deals.
Response from Hotelopia (7 days later) :

"We will get in touch with the hotel and will update you as soon as possible."
Old Apr 4, 2015, 4:19 am

dysfunction... "The guest will not be accepted"

LOL

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.