Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Omni Berkshire Place new york $49 suite

[EXPIRED] Omni Berkshire Place new york $49 suite

Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:53 am
2mg

My rate is still listed in dollar amount

But I just reread the reservation. I thought these were nonrefundable rates.
I just noticed we could cancel and get our $49 back - is that true?
Old Apr 27, 2015, 10:53 am

Programs: QF LTG
This was entirely refundable until I think 24 hours prior to check in.
Old May 2, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: UA LM Airbnb
Thanks op.

Well lit room. cool little the balcony down the hall adjacent the nice little gym. Nice staff. Funny bar with a cool slightly snobish east indian bartender.

Good one. Thanks!
Old May 2, 2015, 5:33 pm

Programs: United Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
Had my night last night and it was great. There were 3 of us and we each had our own suites on 3 different floors. The rooms were great and I really appreciate the OP for letting us know about this one. The Omni did a nice job and the staff was great. We closed that bar down billybligh at 12:30...sorry we didn't have a chance to share a drink and talk about FT!
Old May 17, 2015, 2:38 pm

Anybody have days to switch? I have an room from 8/6 to16/6, looking to change
Old May 18, 2015, 10:11 am

Programs: AA Exp
Originally Posted by Sags
Anybody have days to switch? I have an room from 8/6 to16/6, looking to change
I find it rather nice of Omni to not cancel any of these bookings. If I were Omni though, I would be rather annoyed if people were trying to get even more benefits out of this deal by trading rooms....
Old Jun 9, 2015, 9:01 am

Checked in yesterday for a 7 night stay Witnessed a guest checking out screaming at the manager and got free breakfast for one morning as a result. The hotel is obviously nice for $49 a night but I have no idea how they are charging rates upwards of $500.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 9:00 pm

So i ended my one week stay here... best hotel deal ever for sure.Free breakfast on the last day

The bathroom is definitely outdated... didn't have a lock (!!!!!) which is absurd for ANY hotel... door closed fine just no lock Nor ventilation. Otherwise fine, decent amenities.just not really anywhere in the same league as other 4 star hotel bathrooms (Intercontinental Times Square has an AMAZING one) I would have complained but I have to remember how much I paid. The suite was nicely designed, no street noise (though noise from the hallways was heard).
Old Jun 15, 2015, 9:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DealAddict
So i ended my one week stay here... best hotel deal ever for sure.Free breakfast on the last day

The bathroom is definitely outdated... didn't have a lock (!!!!!) which is absurd for ANY hotel... door closed fine just no lock Nor ventilation. Otherwise fine, decent amenities.just not really anywhere in the same league as other 4 star hotel bathrooms (Intercontinental Times Square has an AMAZING one) I would have complained but I have to remember how much I paid. The suite was nicely designed, no street noise (though noise from the hallways was heard).
A lot of noise streetside if you were in the front. The front desk is offering ear plugs for guests and a note to that effect. Also, at turndown service, earplugs were placed on the bedside table.

Nevertheless, nice hotel. The newly decorated ones are quite nice.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by neuron
A lot of noise streetside if you were in the front. The front desk is offering ear plugs for guests and a note to that effect. Also, at turndown service, earplugs were placed on the bedside table.

Nevertheless, nice hotel. The newly decorated ones are quite nice.

My suite windows didn't face the street...The room was next to the maid's closet but that didn't really bother me

The free breakfast was fine...nothing earth shattering, but really nice bread and was nice to have berries and freshly squeezed orange juice
Old Jun 17, 2015, 2:28 pm

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
My suite windows didn't face the street...The room was next to the maid's closet but that didn't really bother me

The free breakfast was fine...nothing earth shattering, but really nice bread and was nice to have berries and freshly squeezed orange juice
One week stay - Berkshire Suite - facing inner courtyard which was a bonus considering the street construction. Dead quiet, impeccable staff, great room. It was definitely the deal of the year ^
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
One week stay - Berkshire Suite - facing inner courtyard which was a bonus considering the street construction. Dead quiet, impeccable staff, great room. It was definitely the deal of the year ^
Did you stay for a week as well?

It's an awesome deal, the best I've had in New York, for sure
Old Jun 18, 2015, 4:15 pm

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Did you stay for a week as well?

It's an awesome deal, the best I've had in New York, for sure
I did & it was good for 4. Family joined us for the weekend. Also bumped up my Omni Select status. It was fantastic.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 4:34 am

Programs: MR Plat, HH Gold, AA Gold, UA Silver
Talking

Completed a 5 night stay last Saturday. The staff is amazing, the free fruit in the fitness room was a sweet bonus plus the comp drinks brought to our door each morning was a nice touch. We invited another couple and they were blown away by the size of the room and the amount we paid to stay right there in midtown walking distance to tons of sights. It was so convenient to hop on the subway a block away and get anywhere in the city. Talked to some people at the NBC Today show plaza who had to stay in NJ at a holiday inn express and because it was too much to stay in midtown. It was hard to tell them how much we paid to stay since it was at least half of what they paid. Greatest deal I have ever had all thanks to Flyertalk!!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 12:10 pm

I completed my two night stay on 6/12. Everything went quite well. I had a room on the 10th floor, one door down from the elevator. I heard absolutely nothing from the elevator or the hallway, and our room had a courtyard view.

On a side note, we asked the concierge where to get some ice cream, and he sent us around the corner to a little shop (Neuhaus?). Absolutely amazing ice cream.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.