Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Miami Beach single room one nighters from £4 Pn.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Hotel Kent at £4 on 1st May 2015 followed by Colony Hotel at £6 on 1st June and 1st July 2015.

Booking.com
Old Sep 14, 2014, 7:34 pm

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred

Okay. See you there
Old Sep 14, 2014, 10:13 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Thanks!! In for both nights at the Colony (unless they cancel it)

Last edited by PbodyPhoto; Sep 14, 2014 at 10:21 pm
Old Sep 15, 2014, 3:45 pm

Dear Minifig,

We received a reservation today which you made on Booking.com for July 1st, 2015 and departing on July 2nd, 2015 – unfortunately this booking had some type of technological glitch, and instead of the site updating our room inventory (8 rooms) it applied the inventory as a rate, so the booking was given a rate of $8.00 for the night – I regret to inform you that we cannot honor this booking as this is not the rate for our hotel during that time, I’m very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused, I’m sure this seemed like a “too good to be true” situation and in fact it was – we are working with Booking.com to find out what could have caused this issue so that it does not happen to anyone else in the future. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding my email please do not hesitate to contact me.
I managed to negotiate with Booking.com for a rate of $55/night for a two night stay in an Ocean View Room (Normally $180+ per night)

Probably could have gotten a slightly better deal but to reach that agreement so quickly I am rather pleased.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.