Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware Hipmunk

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Beware Hipmunk

Just dropping by to let other travelers know that when you're looking for deals if Hipmunk comes up - buyer beware. Booked a Marriott in San Francisco earlier this month and I capture all the screenshots at booking (just habit for online travel sites due to bad experiences a few years back). Screen shows an area with wifi, parking, and other info that shows a $15 charge for wifi (correct) and free parking. The hotel says no way, this is not a deal we do and I call Hipmunk and it has been a total waste of time with them so far. I've decided to send the booking and screenshot to my credit card company and reverse the charges and I have no doubt they will be, but I wanted to warn others.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.