Wiki Posts
Search

Free Hotel Rooms with Hotels.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold. Emirates Silver BAEC Silver Air Canada 35k
Free Hotel Rooms with Hotels.com

3STARUS for $30 off a 3 star hotel, 4STARUS for $40 off a 4 star hotel, 5STARUS for $50 off a 5 star.

There’s no minimum spend and 1 night bookings are allowed. If used strategically, this could mean free or close to free hotels around the world.

To get the best value…
1: Make multiple single night bookings.
2: Choose areas with low taxes and prices as close to coupon value. While it may be difficult to do this, consider popular resort destinations, or tourist cities like Las Vegas.

The fine print:
-Only good at participating Best Price Guarantee hotels.
-You must pay for your stay when you make the booking. The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees or additional costs.
-You need to book by 11:59 pm CST on August 31st, 2014 on the US version of Hotels.com for a stay to be completed between August 25, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
-Limit of 1 coupon per booking.
-You can’t collect or redeem Welcome Rewards nights when you use this coupon.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:40 pm

I'm getting the message: That discount code has been used too many times already. It looks like it's dead, at least for my tries in Vegas.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/onlin...-bookings.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...o-etc-234.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.