Search

Singapore Hotel Deals & Steals

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2014, 9:23 pm
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Singapore Hotel Deals & Steals

Thought i would just create a thread in here to enable people to share deals specific for Singapore Hotels, be it coupons, corporate codes, vouchers, price errors, promotions etc.

To start off:

Hotelclub.com -> promo code : DBSBANK11 (11% off all hotels worldwide)
- Booking Period: Now till 31 Dec 2014
- Travel Period: Now till 31 Mar 2015

Agoda.com -> special link : HERE (5% - 7% off with DBS cards)
- Booking Period: Now till 31 Dec 2014
- Travel Period: Now till 31 Mar 2015
Old Jun 15, 2014, 11:13 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
excellent deal!!
Old Jun 15, 2014, 11:15 pm
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

I cannot seem to see my post for some reason :/
Old Jun 15, 2014, 11:21 pm

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
Can't see it too... Would be great if you would post it again here, thanks ^
Old Jun 15, 2014, 11:34 pm
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Rates2go.com
-> Promo Code : LUCKY20 (20% Off)

HotelClub.com
-> Promo Code : DBSBANK11 (11% Off)

Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Weekend Escape (Singaporeans Only, Valid IC req)
-Complementary S$88 Dining Credit
-Complementary Wifi
-Breakfast Incl (In My Opinion better breakfast than St.Regis)
-Late Checkout 3pm
*You must call to book (+65 6733 8388) , as this is not available for online reservation and for locals with valid IC only.

Will add more as i come across !

Last edited by jedicat666; Jun 15, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Old Jun 16, 2014, 12:56 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Hi everyone, on top of the RatesToGo promotion you may also choose to check out HotelClub and Zuji (which may give you better rates - depending!).

There's also a running Cathay Promotion to popular destinations for UOB card holders. Feel free to check out my website:

http://www.theshutterwhale.com/blog/...d-up-june-2014

Most posts are relevant to Singaporeans (e.g. Credit Card promotions).
Old Jun 16, 2014, 7:35 am
Suspended

Thanks! I'm going to Singapore in September and I've been researching the best deals.

One deal that I found that was great but that I missed out on is the following: When I signed up to HotelClub, they emailed me a 15% coupon and it was applicable to the Marina Bay Sands! My dates weren't confirmed so I didn't book anything and now the coupon isn't applicable to the MBS anymore I'll keep checking just in case though. It's rare to find a deal for that hotel.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 9:14 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; GT-I8730 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

This should go to the sg destination forum as it is only applicable to ID holders of SG.

Regarding MBS - thay hotel is seriously overrated, even their pool as you will swim in the dirt of the fellow guests and even staff...
Old Jun 16, 2014, 10:09 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by nvoi
Regarding MBS - thay hotel is seriously overrated, even their pool as you will swim in the dirt of the fellow guests and even staff...
The only attraction of the MBS is just the infinity pool and the view, both day and night.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:23 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; GT-I8730 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

I would say the only attraction is kudeta which anyone can visit. Save the money and spend 2 nights per mbs night in an infinity pool villa on bali instead
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by mcbg1
Thanks! I'm going to Singapore in September and I've been researching the best deals.

One deal that I found that was great but that I missed out on is the following: When I signed up to HotelClub, they emailed me a 15% coupon and it was applicable to the Marina Bay Sands! My dates weren't confirmed so I didn't book anything and now the coupon isn't applicable to the MBS anymore I'll keep checking just in case though. It's rare to find a deal for that hotel.
ESCAPE15 gives you 15% off HotelClub now but I'm not sure if the rates at MBS are applicable. IMHO, MBS is not worth the price it is charging!
Old Jun 17, 2014, 8:20 am
Original Poster
IHG 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by markcwj
ESCAPE15 gives you 15% off HotelClub now but I'm not sure if the rates at MBS are applicable. IMHO, MBS is not worth the price it is charging!
Thats the reason why i haven't stayed there before. Maybe on a special occasion one day.

Few months back they had a pricing error for suite rooms @ $1 SGD which they honored according to my friend who booked and managed to stay for 1N.

However, they were fast to fix the price
Old Jun 17, 2014, 4:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by lcpteck
The only attraction of the MBS is just the infinity pool and the view, both day and night.
The new Singapore Westin has a rooftop outdoor infinity pool. You should be able to see MBS from some of its rooms.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by jedicat666
Thats the reason why i haven't stayed there before. Maybe on a special occasion one day.

Few months back they had a pricing error for suite rooms @ $1 SGD which they honored according to my friend who booked and managed to stay for 1N.

However, they were fast to fix the price
Wow I never knew this! If you have a friend that works there, I think the room rates start at $225++ for friends and family rate (with no breakfast). Club rooms are pretty decent under family rate. I think you pay something like $430 - $450 nett with club privileges + club room Time to make make a friend from MBS!
Old Jun 18, 2014, 6:11 am

Programs: TK Elite
Hi guys, coming to Singapore in November for 1 year anniversary, never been to SIN before and not sure how long to stay before we head off to NRT. Is there a nice romantic hotel that won't blow the budget? Eyeing no more than 100-150 USD per night including breakfast...

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.