Old May 24, 2014, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sneezyalex
Nothing in early jan. darn
Just one night on 7/1.
Old May 27, 2014, 7:46 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Couldn't find anything.
On the other hand, lots of winter rates around 7,000 which isn't bad.
Old May 17, 2015, 4:10 am

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
Just got here and the front desk (who spoke minimal English) gave me no problems at all for my 15 night stay for 10500 yen total. They actually laughed and said "Good deal!" Not fanciest place but definitely a lot nicer than plenty of HI's I've been at, it's totally adequate even at normal price. Lobby maybe was renovated recently? It's fairly nice. Meanwhile I'm making like Sarah Palin and looking at Russia from my seaside view room. Stacked with summer promo, I'm happy.
Old May 27, 2015, 1:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
Hi everyone, just wonder if the deal is still on? I tried to look but seems to be in regular rate of 6000 Yen per night? Just curious how do you quickly search through future months to see which date has this deep discount rate? Thanks very much for your time and help. Have a wonderful day!
Old May 27, 2015, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by NttDocomo
Hi everyone, just wonder if the deal is still on? I tried to look but seems to be in regular rate of 6000 Yen per night? Just curious how do you quickly search through future months to see which date has this deep discount rate? Thanks very much for your time and help. Have a wonderful day!
Check one day at a time. You never know what you will find.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.