Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Onyx Hotels Thai Resident promotion (1 for 1)

Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:22 am
Original Poster

hotel brands this is valid for:
Shama, Ozo, Amari, Nova
need to use promo code 1FREE1

T&C:
• This Promo Code can only be used from 25 April 2014, 23:00 to 27 April 2014, 22:59 GMT +7 for stays from 1 May 2014 to 30 September 2014
• Minimum two nights consecutive stay required
• Offer can only be booked on Best Available Rates with Breakfast (except for City Lodge Soi 19 and Nova Park Pattaya)
• This offer is available for Thai Residents only
• Expatriates residing in Thailand booking this promotional rate must show either a Work Permit or Residence Permit as proof of identification at check-in. Failure to do so will result in a full Best Available Rate with Breakfast being charged for the entire period of stay.
• A maximum of 9 free nights is offered per booking
• 1Free1 Promo Code cannot be combined with any other promotion or hotel package
• Full pre-payment required at time of booking. Offer is non-refundable and non-amendable
• Prices are subject to additional charges and taxes
• Offer reflects current pricing at the time this email was sent. Prices may change at anytime
• Subject to availability, additional terms and conditions apply

Last edited by nvoi; Apr 24, 2014 at 1:29 am Reason: added hotel brands
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:49 am
Original Poster

looking here: http://www.onyx-hospitality.com/1fre...omocode=1Free1

this is actually valid for all past guests of an onyx hotel, so if the moderators could amend the title?
It also extends to properties in other countries which was not part of the newsletter i had received prior
Old Apr 24, 2014, 3:51 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
Originally Posted by nvoi

this is actually valid for all past guests of an onyx hotel, so if the moderators could amend the title?
It also extends to properties in other countries which was not part of the newsletter i had received prior
Do you have something for Bangkok?

Thanks.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Nevermind i answered my own question post title and post 1 is correct:

FAQ states:

I’m an expatriate living in Thailand. Can I book this promotion?
A: Sure. All you need to show is a work permit or proof of residence when checking-in at the hotel you have booked.

I wonder if they updated since your post?

Originally Posted by nvoi

Last edited by CDKing; Apr 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm
Old Apr 24, 2014, 10:58 pm

Just sign up and enjoy the promotion,you don't have to be a Thai Resident.

This offer is only valid for reservations made by past ONYX Hospitality Group guests, ONYX Hospitality Group newsletter subscribers, ONYX Rewards members and Thai Residents.

But according to a clerk's remarks, you can just sign up and enjoy the promotion,you don't have to be a Thai Resident.

Last edited by realest; Apr 25, 2014 at 6:27 am Reason: grammar
Old Apr 25, 2014, 2:06 am

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
This is really a fantastic deal. Thank you OP
Old Apr 25, 2014, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; GT-I8730 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

I can confirm, the deal will be honored for all onyx rewards members, no matter where the residency.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 8:02 pm
Suspended

This is really a fantastic deal.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:33 pm

I am getting a "Sorry, the promo code you are using is not available or incorrect" pop-up message when I try searching for dates. Has anyone been able to book a room with the code during the sale?
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; GT-I8730 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Yup

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.