Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4 Star Castle in Ireland $14 A Night

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Smile 4 Star Castle in Ireland $14 A Night

4 Star Castle in Ireland $14 A Night Found here http://2015holidays.com/?p=528 It looks like it should be $140 a night... somebody forgot a 0. Dates in April on Hotelopia, might be on other TUI and Thomson websites if that one gets pulled.

Looks like a REALLY nice place, golf course on the grounds, nice rural setting, but its website does say that it has a coach house with individual cottages, so if the rate is honoured, maybe you wont be staying in the main castle.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:50 am

Come on, if you are going to make posts you've got to click through on these at least once to a payment screen. Hate when websites do this as there are tons of phantom rates out there. This mistake has been visible for months on hotelopia. It's not bookable. As soon as click the room it's going to throw back a 3985652876 Hotel not available message.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:57 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As this is not a verifiable hotel deal, I'm going to close the thread.

MileageAddict

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.