Search

Free hotel night at Melia hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:09 am

Smile Nice 1

Originally Posted by Yinzer
telabadmanwot,

Originally the post linked to http://extremehoteldeals.com/melia_deal/
Perfect, thanks Yinzer, i didnt see that link before???

Great deal, thank OP
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:47 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
great deal !!! thank you so much for sharing !!!^^^^^^^
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
I'm trying to decide between a non-refundable, restricted rate and an unrestricted rate, mainly for date changes. Should I just do restricted because they'll probably end the promo and I wouldn't be able to re-use the points anyway?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:43 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
I've booked 2 nights in Umag for 8,78€ each! just an unexpected spring break
thanks for sharing!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 1:30 pm

A three-night minimum stay is required?

Terms and conditions:

Offer valid for bookings made from April 8-30, 2014 (or until points allotted for promotion run out), for travel April 8 – December 21, 2014, in hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Asia regions. A three-night minimum stay is required. Blackout dates may apply. Ten thousand bonus points must be redeemed (reserved) by April 30 or the bonus points will expire and be removed from the account. Client must be a MeliáRewards member or sign up to be a MeliáRewards member to receive the MeliáRewards discount and all points, only via the link in this landing page (http://www.melia.com/nMas/jsp/C_Join...4&partner=8061). All terms and conditions of the MeliáRewards program apply. Melia Hotels International reserves the right to assign or remove points during the promotion. Once the promotion booking period is over, all reservations made using redeemed points may not be modified. Prices shown are examples and may not be available throughout the entire booking period. Prices shown are based per night, based on double occupancy. Verify existing meal plan by property, as well as restrictions. Prices shown are for informational use only and are shown in US Dollars. Other restrictions may apply.

http://offersmelia.com/euroasia/
Old Apr 14, 2014, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA, United, British Airways, Alaska Air
Originally Posted by balou
A three-night minimum stay is required?

http://offersmelia.com/euroasia/
Is there a way to surpass this? I want to do a quick weekend in Quebec...
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:03 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
I've been able to book 1+1 nights..
2 accounts, separate names.

Last edited by Paul4Travel; Apr 14, 2014 at 2:30 pm Reason: edited
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
I've been able to book 1+1 nights..
2 accounts, separate names.
Do you call to merge the reservations or just ask at check-in for the same room both nights?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by dukerau
Do you call to merge the reservations or just ask at check-in for the same room both nights?
i will ask when i'll check in.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:29 pm

Don't Call, just check in and merge
Old Apr 14, 2014, 3:15 pm

They should do it for you when you check in.

Its odd that the deal isnt sticking to the T&C on the site.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by briansee
I'm having trouble figuring out how to book with points for TRYP hotels. Whenever I search, it tells me to go to "Visit tryphotels.com and get the best available rate" where I'm unable to find where I can redeem the Melia points.

Any tips? Thanks!
Having the same issue here. I see from the first post that folks have successfully booked some TRYP properties - any guidance?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by jimindc
Having the same issue here. I see from the first post that folks have successfully booked some TRYP properties - any guidance?
Are you trying to get a Melia TRYP or TRYP by Wyndham? The former, such as ones in Spain, seem to be fine to book while the latter seem to have booking problems due to the redirect.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 4:05 pm

3 night minimum

I was able to successfully book 1 nighters with all points or pts + cash, I didn't realize 3 night minimum?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:10 pm

Programs: WN Companion Pass, National Executive
Was getting error messages left and right for a while when trying to register, but finally managed to get into it after about 30 minutes.

I've got a stay booked at the Melia in PR next month, but even with the 12000 points the rate they are giving me for the same two nights is more than $75 what I paid, so I guess I will stick with what I have, and put these points to use elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing this one!

Last edited by st7n; Apr 14, 2014 at 6:37 pm Reason: issue resolved

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.