Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Floridays Resort Orlando - From £28, 3 Bedroom Apartment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Floridays Resort Orlando - From £28, 3 Bedroom Apartment

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2014, 8:07 am

Got a call the other day from the manager. I called back but no response.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 1:42 pm

They just called me and said they will honour the original price. Awesomeness.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by trajanc
Awesome news !!!
Old Jan 15, 2014, 3:04 pm

Programs: US/AA, UA, AS, BA, IHG, HGP
Originally Posted by trajanc
Good. I called up to confirm my reservation and it looks like they see it and don't plan on modifying/cancelling it. Guess I'll move forward will planning a '15 trip to Disney & Universal. Good times.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

That's great news for everyone

:-::-::-: Floridays :-::-::-: = Happy days !

Its always nice to hear about the good guy hotels, don't forget to give them the ^ in your reviews!
Old Jan 16, 2014, 8:43 am

sounds like they will honour it. any experiance with bookings through booking.com? they emailed me that there was a price mistake by the hotel and offered 99 USD/night.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by puj81
sounds like they will honour it. any experiance with bookings through booking.com? they emailed me that there was a price mistake by the hotel and offered 99 USD/night.
never mind i just found out that it seems like there were several error fares, i booked mine at the the point orlando resort through booking.com so i hope they will be as nice as the resort where you booked. sorry
Old Jan 16, 2014, 8:25 pm

Awesome!

I will ship my whole family there with DY and get the house for myself for a whole week.
Just kidding. I´ll go to even though its not a 5 star hotel.

I dont really like Florida though. Scared of snakes, alligators and sharks. They have it all...
Old Feb 5, 2014, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
The website below has a choice hotel BRG for January 2015. You can get an extra day for free tacked on either at the beginning or end of your Floriday stay. I tried it and Choice got back to me within 3 hours today.

The hotel name is:
Kissimmee, Florida - Clarion Suites Maingate

http://bestrateguarantee.blogspot.com/

Chokdee, thanks again for this great find!
Old Feb 6, 2014, 10:49 pm

Thanks again! This worked for me too. Choice replied the free night within 2 hours. Will be a nice start in 2015...:-)
Old Jun 23, 2014, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Has anyone actually stayed at this hotel yet? Any issues with the hotel honoring the rates?
Old Jun 24, 2014, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by steveholt
Has anyone actually stayed at this hotel yet? Any issues with the hotel honoring the rates?
? The mistake rate that is the subject of this thread was only good for Jan '15. So nobody has tested that yet.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 10:24 am

Just a tip for anyone using this deal; if you want to come a few days early and stay on site check lmtclub.com. The week prior to the Floridays dates is crazy expensive for Disney resorts. Days we were interested in, Jan 2 to 4 (last day to see all the Xmas stuff), standard Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation are thru the Disney site $222 per night including tax. On lmtclub they are $142 which includes tax (click thru and you see no further charges added). This is even cheaper than the rates I got from a Disney preferred travel agents 'wholesale' specials; closest deal they had was Pop at $170 incl tax. Booked and already linked to my Disney profile.

Last edited by trajanc; Dec 22, 2014 at 9:23 pm
Old Dec 16, 2014, 10:46 pm

Programs: All of the Above
So, who's joining us there in a couple weeks? Has anyone talked to the hotel recently?
Old Dec 18, 2014, 4:06 pm

I'll be there and no, have not talked to them recently. Last time I talked to them was I think back in June and res and price was good then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.