$75 Amex gift card with select Vancouver hotel bookings

Subscribe
Any other tourism boards run deals like Vancouver ? post your city if you have a deal .
https://www.bevancouver.com/events/s...tProducts=true
nice find - a lot of these would be free with the card ^
Great find - thanks for posting! I didn't check the rates against hotel sites, but the list of hotels is quite comprehensive.
nice find! there's one hotel where you come out on top! if only it qualified for elite credit...
Thank you OP ! Just saved myself a bundle in YVR !!!!

Happy New Year !

note: Strange - a promo that involves an AMEX card, and the booking page will NOT accept a 4 digit AMEX ccv# . I had to guarantee with a VISA.
No Amex
I had trouble trying to use Amex as well , Cap1 went through .
Thanks! It's very tempting to make a short trip to Vancouver...
Superb deal
Great find! Hopefully other cities will do the same thing. Be careful about the weather though, I've read that Vancouver is very wet and dreary during Jan and Feb.
Good deal! Thanks!
Nice find!

Thanks, so much...
Friends:

I just tried to book a room using my Discover credit card. I was sent to a page that notified me that my booking had an error and would be under review. Do any of you know what is the problem? I noticed that for my address, I was not asked for my state (but I was asked for my country, USA). Is that the problem? Or is the problem with my credit card provider? Should I switch to my Chase Freedom Mastercard?

UPDATE: I emailed [email protected] at 10:27 PM (I am in CA). Ten minutes later, I already got a response! Leah indicated that the issue is probably with the Discover card and that I should try a different card. Thank you.
Anybody know if you get stay credit / hotel points when booking these rates?
Quote: Anybody know if you get stay credit / hotel points when booking these rates?
SPG said no. Delta said stay credit but not points. So YMMV based on chain I guess?
http://www.ortodeimedici.it/offerte/...-and-lots-more

look at the bottom