Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paris: Etoile Saint Ferdinand $13

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2013, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Update: Dead! Congratulations to everyone that made a reservation...

4 Stars

Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris is located in Paris's 17th Arrondissement neighborhood, close to Palais des Congres de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Louvre Museum and Parc Monceau. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris features laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011. 42 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hôtel Etoile Saint Ferdinand Paris feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Flat-panel televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake-up calls.
Hotel Website

Book at Hotelbook.com found via Kayak.com.

Rates on Expedia.com start at $148.

Sample Dates: Jan. 27-28

Enjoy it while it lasts

Last edited by traveldealexpert; Jan 14, 2013 at 10:33 am
Old Jan 13, 2013, 4:52 pm

Good deal. Too bad nothing later in the year at that price.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 4:54 pm

Programs: FB,OW
TY, aviable 28-29 10€ too
Old Jan 13, 2013, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

I believe it is a mistake rate...the rate should be 100 Euros..not 10 Euros
Old Jan 13, 2013, 5:00 pm

nothing in june lol
Old Jan 13, 2013, 5:45 pm

Programs: KLM Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by traveldealexpert
I believe it is a mistake rate...the rate should be 100 Euros..not 10 Euros
oh, really? lol
Old Jan 13, 2013, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

haha..lol!

Originally Posted by iggyray
oh, really? lol
Old Jan 13, 2013, 6:59 pm

Yes go for it I have had $10 booking from hotelbook.com honored. Although it kind of depends on whether the hotel accepts it or not. Try not to have the hotel contacts you and have direct contact with hotelbook to sort things out. SAME with booking.com. I finally have something being honored again from booking.com as well.

And hope you guys and myself can keep looking more on hotelbook.com. I'm sure there's good stuff on there. At least I came across twice!^

Thanks OP!
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Welcome!

Originally Posted by bearbb7
Yes go for it I have had $10 booking from hotelbook.com honored. Although it kind of depends on whether the hotel accepts it or not. Try not to have the hotel contacts you and have direct contact with hotelbook to sort things out. SAME with booking.com. I finally have something being honored again from booking.com as well.

And hope you guys and myself can keep looking more on hotelbook.com. I'm sure there's good stuff on there. At least I came across twice!^

Thanks OP!
Old Jan 13, 2013, 7:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
This is a funny description for a four-star hotel. Also the Eiffel Tower isn't near the 17th, nor is the Louvre.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:31 am
Original Poster

This mistake rate has now been fixed...now we have to wait to see if it honored....please report back
Old Jan 14, 2013, 2:06 pm

Oops...I missed the deal!!

Finger cross who got this deals!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.