Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa 70% Off

Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa, 4 Stars

Expedia.com via HotelsCombined: $191
ReserveTravel.com: $60

Various Dates...Sample: Jan. 28-29, April 1-2, May 22-23

There is a potential Expedia BRG opportunity.

Update: Stubtify confirms that Expedia has honored this Best Rate Guarantee.

Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa is located on the beach in central Koh Samui, close to Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium, Bangrak Beach, and Chaweng Noi Beach. Other points of interest near this spa resort include Big Buddha Statue and Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium. Dining options at Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa include 2 restaurants. A beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments. This 4-star property offers secretarial services, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop/café, and barbecue grills. The property has designated areas for smoking. 67 air-conditioned guestrooms at Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa Villa feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. All accommodations have balconies. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer phones. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Guests may request in-room massages and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Note: I take the time to scan the web and post the best deals on Flyertalk. Please consider using the link in my signature line to reserve this hotel.

Last edited by traveldealexpert; Jan 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:37 pm

Coming up as $107 for me on expedia, but still looks like it will work for a BPG. $104 on kayak, and other sites.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:39 pm

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
Probably not a BRG on 4-1 the reserve travel site lists a bungalow for the $67 and A deluxe seaview room for $87.
Although the rates are higher Expedia lists only superior rooms the descriptions do not match.
The rates on reserve travel look to be great though.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Sun 28 Jan 2013 - Mon 29 Jan 2013

Expedia.com via HotelsCombined: $190.53

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Coming up as $107 for me on expedia, but still looks like it will work for a BPG. $104 on kayak, and other sites.

Last edited by traveldealexpert; Jan 15, 2013 at 12:54 pm
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

ReserveTravel.com
24 hour Internet only sale: This rate is for 2 adults per room. - Superior Building - One Double Bed This room features views of the garden or sea from the comfort of a lanai. A pillow menu, premium bedding, and cotton linens invite a good night's sleep. You will have access to a shared bathroom, while your room has a sink, bathrobes, and slippers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and the high-definition television offers cable channels. A minibar, a coffee/tea maker, and a refrigerator are supplied. A sofa bed, a direct-dial phone with free local calling, and a desk with ergonomic chair are conveniently included.
I have had experience with the Expedia BRG before. The room descriptions do not have to be exactly identical, but must offer similar amenities. YMMV

Originally Posted by darben
Probably not a BRG on 4-1 the reserve travel site lists a bungalow for the $67 and A deluxe seaview room for $87.
Although the rates are higher Expedia lists only superior rooms the descriptions do not match.
The rates on reserve travel look to be great though.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 1:00 pm

Just got off the phone with Expedia and was successful. Thank you OP.

Was $107 on expedia and $104 on kayak, no trouble. May 24-25.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for confirming this!

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Just got off the phone with Expedia and was successful. Thank you OP.

Was $107 on expedia and $104 on kayak, no trouble. May 24-25.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 2:07 pm

Programs: HU G, 3U G, CZ G, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL Plat, IHG SRA, TK G, Hilton G
cannot find this price or even this hotel on RESERVETRAVEL.COM!

I cannot find this! Could anybody give me the link?
Originally Posted by traveldealexpert
Thank you for confirming this!
Old Jan 15, 2013, 2:17 pm

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
Either way nice rate. I cannot find it though. I find a similarly named hotel but not the exact name. Perhaps that is the problem on my end
Old Jan 15, 2013, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Try use Kayak.com. You should be able to click through to ReserveTravel.com The rate is still available!

You can try this link. It is not mine...I copied it from Kayak.

You can book the hotel on Expedia...and then call to submit a Best Rate Guarantee claim.

Please consider using the link in my signature when making a reservation on Expedia via HotelsCombined.

Originally Posted by Yi Yang
I cannot find this! Could anybody give me the link?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.