Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Motel 6: Happy Holidays & Save 15%

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2012, 7:22 am
Formerly known as MLW20
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT GOLD, Delta, UA/Continental & many others

I received an e-mail from Motel 6 letting me know how they've missed me and would like to welcome me back in 2013. The message also had the happy holidays graphic shown above.

Along with those kind words, Motel 6 included an offer to save 15% on a hotel stay from now until January 31, 2013.

When traveling, Kim and I like staying in nice places at times but we will more likely look for a cheap place to stay. It's not like we are spending much time in the room. We usually stay in hostels, motels and guesthouses.

We've stayed at Motel 6 a few times in the past. The motels are basic and cheap- good enough to shower and get a decent night's sleep.

If you're going to stay at a Motel 6, you might as well save an additional 15%.

How to book this offer:

Enter promo code: CP567726 in the Corporate plus/ ID number field when making the reservation online
Valid for stays through 1/31/13
Not valid with other promotions or discounts

Click HERE to book at room at Motel 6. Just don't forget to enter the promo code!
Old Dec 25, 2012, 12:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
This code CP545856 is good for 10-15% off and has no expiration date, so when the above expires it should still be good.

Rarely stay in Motel 6 anymore, but sometimes it is the only reasonably priced choice. The one near the beach in Santa Barbara, CA is reasonably nice, the Carpenteria South location in SoCal is newly refurbished.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 1:55 am
Suspended

While stays at Motel 6's do not earn any points....maybe this thread could be moved to the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/le-club-accorhotels-667
Afterall, Motel 6 iss part of the Accor Hotel Group.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.