Affinia Hotels (chain-wide) $112, even suites. Sundays Jan-Mar.

Subscribe
Today only.

Via email:

It's time for our best deal of the year!

In celebration of the long-anticipated 12/12/12, book your next stay with Affinia over a Sunday night from January 2, 2013 through March 31, 2013 in any of our guest rooms or suites and pay only $112.12 for the night.

With our spacious guest rooms and suites, many with their own kitchenettes for preparing your favorite meals, we're sure you'll want to stay longer than just one night. We’ve got you covered with 12% off our guaranteed best available rate for any additional nights.

I spot checked a couple of NYC hotels, and the rate is available, including real suites.

Cancellations: Reservation must be cancelled by 6pm EST one day prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night room and tax.

Affinia has hotels in DC and NYC. The NYC ones I've stayed at are pretty nice.

http://www.affinia.com/Special.aspx?...MAIN_AH_121112
That is such a lovely offer. I would book if I were in NYC or DC
This is a good deal for a Sunday night, including February holiday weekend... Scored a $112 Skyline suite. wow!

Thanks OP
Sundays are a good deal but other days being discounted only 12% in low season seems unremarkable for a "one day only" promo, though that is only MHO and I do appreciate OP for sharing this deal.
Suite
I booked for different nights at the Affina 50 for the 600 foot two bed suites with possible balcony. When the confirmation came, it simply said for a two bed room.

Has any one who booked actually stayed --and got the large deluxe suite they booked?

This was only a good deal if they provide the deluxe suite rather than an ordinary room.

Please let us know of your experiences.
I just stayed at the Affinia Dumont using this offer. I can confirm that if you booked the 650 square foot skyline suite, you get it. I couldn't believe how great a deal this was - $136 a/in got me the 650 skyline suite, perfect view of Chrysler Building, and a complimentary bottle of wine delivered to my suite within minutes of checking in. Best deal you will ever find on a massive NYC hotel suite with all the amenities for this price. I took some pics. Will try to upload. Luckily I will be spending another Sunday in one of these suites in February using the same deal!
Images
Quote: I just stayed at the Affinia Dumont using this offer. I can confirm that if you booked the 650 square foot skyline suite, you get it. I couldn't believe how great a deal this was - $136 a/in got me the 650 skyline suite, perfect view of Chrysler Building, and a complimentary bottle of wine delivered to my suite within minutes of checking in. Best deal you will ever find on a massive NYC hotel suite with all the amenities for this price. I took some pics. Will try to upload. Luckily I will be spending another Sunday in one of these suites in February using the same deal!
http://imageshack.us/g/197/img3945.jpg/
Quote: I just stayed at the Affinia Dumont using this offer. I can confirm that if you booked the 650 square foot skyline suite, you get it. I couldn't believe how great a deal this was - $136 a/in got me the 650 skyline suite, perfect view of Chrysler Building, and a complimentary bottle of wine delivered to my suite within minutes of checking in. Best deal you will ever find on a massive NYC hotel suite with all the amenities for this price. I took some pics. Will try to upload. Luckily I will be spending another Sunday in one of these suites in February using the same deal!
Glad you were able to take advantage of it!