Sheraton Lisboa, 40 Euros per night, all-in

Subscribe
4 rooms per night, lots of availability. 2 day max stay at this rate. No taxes either, this is an ai rate.

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-L..._SOP_US_SI_292
Thanks for the post. Booked a night for my summer trip.
Great deal, for what looks like a great property. Almost worth a dedidcated trip to LIS, and a 2 night maximum is appreciated as promo's such as this are usually for 1 night only.

Thanks^
GREAT deal. Too bad it's pre-paid and non-refundable...
Can you book this rate 'back-to-back'?
Merge with this?
Is this dead? I tried random 1 night and 2 night dates in March, April, and May, both weekdays and weekends. Lowest I'm seeing is around 133 euros/night.

Nevermind: Just found the "40night" promo button. I must have used the wrong link initially
Quote: Is this dead? I tried random 1 night and 2 night dates in March, April, and May, both weekdays and weekends. Lowest I'm seeing is around 133 euros/night.
Tons of availability still, go through my link and scoll down to 40 Euro promotion. Calendar shows availability.
Great price and availability! Looks like I might pass by Lisbon for a quick visit thanks to the OP!
Changes?
Do you know if I can change dates once booked?
Quote: Do you know if I can change dates once booked?
Read the fine print : "RESERVATIONS ARE NON CHANGEABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE."
Stayed there last Nov. Very nice hotel, good location near Metro and excellent staff. Tempted to make another visit.

Cheers
Quote: Great deal, for what looks like a great property. Almost worth a dedidcated trip to LIS, and a 2 night maximum is appreciated as promo's such as this are usually for 1 night only.

Thanks^
Agreed, sounds like a LIS trip is in order.
Really? A trip to Lisbon just for a Sheraton?
Quote: Really? A trip to Lisbon just for a Sheraton?
I'm just sorry its only for two nights max. Had a great time in Lisbon the last time staying at the Marriott--even though the Marriott turned out to be off in the 'burbs.

Wonder if I can get two nights and friend can get two more?

Love riding those trams!