Motel 6 - discount codes

Subscribe
http://dealnews.com/533634.html

At Motel 6, take 20% off select hotel stays booked online via coupon code "CP545874". (Apply the coupon in the box labeled "Corporate Plus/ID Number" on the "Check Room Availability" page.) That ties our March mention as the best coupon we've seen from this chain of discount motels this year.
sokolov likes this.
Thank you. Very nice.
Thank you, sunk818. I'm afraid I'm not getting 20% at the hotels I've been checking.
Thank you! Not getting 20% off, but $10,=/night. That helps, too !
I used this code for a few reservations for next week during a drive up the California coast. Not getting 20%, but I am consistently getting 15%.
Quote: I used this code for a few reservations for next week during a drive up the California coast. Not getting 20%, but I am consistently getting 15%.
Found the same for the same area (well, of course). So it works out to 5% off of the "internet only" rate. Well, it is a sandwich at a fast food restaurant. And since discounts other than the internet rate are scarce as hens' teeth at Motel 6, it's better than nothing. And I know the margins to take it out of are tiny.

Now, to the broader point about discounts, this is why I now always check the Choice Hotel family's rates. They often have promotions - points, sales - and even without them, they usually put the lie to Tom's claim that Motel 6s are "always the lowest price of any national chain".

Cards on the table: I remember when all Motel 6s were $6/night, and it was a BIG deal when they went up to $6.66. (They did allow my family to hit the road, and materially helped nurture the travel bug.)

[I don't have anything to do with Choice hotels, except to stay in them way too often.]
Thanks. I got a few bucks off. From $49.99 to $42,49.
every little bit helps ^
Speaking of Motel 6, I'm quite impressed by their new clean renovated rooms with wooden floors, granite counter, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. I happened to stay in 2 of the new Motel 6's in CA and loved my stay.
I strongly agree.
$23.79+ in Kissimmee, FL, mid-week in March.

($26.88 ai)
Thanks OP...
Thanks OP...

Got a $6.00 discount in downtown SAN airport area location.
Web price was $59.99...reduced to $53.99 with the coupon code.
King bed....free wireless and airport shuttle on a Wed night.

tj
That really is tremendous, travelerjim. The only other Motel 6 that I remember that had a free airport shuttle was the LAX one. And at the ones where I stay, the wifi is always $2.99. Have to remember this one. Thank you. ^
Quote: That really is tremendous, travelerjim. The only other Motel 6 that I remember that had a free airport shuttle was the LAX one. And at the ones where I stay, the wifi is always $2.99. Have to remember this one. Thank you. ^
Hope all is as it says on its webpage:
Free wireless...
Airport shuttle...

Looks good to me :-)

Motel 6 San Diego Airport/Harbor #4280

2353 Pacific Highway
I-5 at Hawthorn St/Sassafras St
San Diego, CA, 92101
Phone: (619) 232-8931
FAX: (619) 237-0776

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/m...TRSID=&CP=&TA=
Please forgive the minor tweak below.

I notice that several of the new Motel 6s listed in the website claim fridges in every room. Nice. Wonder if this is the coming thing. It is cheaper for them than Accor's 21st century makeover that so many franchisees continue to fight. Might even deserve a new thread here -- it is special in a Motel 6 kind of way.

Quote: Hope all is as it says on its webpage:
Free wireless...
Airport shuttle...
Refrigerators in every room...

Looks good to me :-)

Motel 6 San Diego Airport/Harbor #4280

2353 Pacific Highway
I-5 at Hawthorn St/Sassafras St
San Diego, CA, 92101
Phone: (619) 232-8931
FAX: (619) 237-0776

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/m...TRSID=&CP=&TA=