Fake soccer shirts

Subscribe
Does anyone know if you can buy those fake soccer shirts without the logos on them? Seen them in all the markets but with club badges on (like Man Utd, Liverpool, Baracelona, etc) and I just want to buy them blank . I did ask one person on the last day I was there but she just looking after the stall.
Um .. thought the point of Soccer shirts was to promote the club's name, colors and sponsors.

What you are asking for is a shirt with no name, no sponsor and colors that are not applicable for a specific club. Right?? Is this to get around the pub rules of no 'team shirts allowed'? So you want ManUnited colors on the top and Arsenal colors on the bottom??

I was in HK and directed 'up north' to a huge couple of streets with lots of vendors (not Stanley Market - on the Kowloon side). Had to take a cab .. lots of knock-off products like shirts and CDs and luggage .. and electronics. Do not recall the name of the area tho... hotel suggested it for Soccer shirts.

I found a LOT of non-traditional teams.. like China and the Phillipines and colors that I had never seen before. Yes 99% were fake but my highschool aged cousins LOVE them. They are tired of the traditional EU teams!

What you really need is to find a knock-off manufacturer that will sell the unfinished shirts to you before they put on the fake logos.
perhaps you are referring to the Ladies Market just off of Mong Kok? Lots of soccer shirts hanging there... not just for women.
I bought a Manchester United men's T Shirt on Ladies Market. Great price, and actually the material is very durable. I can't really tell it's fake.
Bought just ONE? I have second cousins 10th and 11th grades .. and on some trips they give me orders of the team and home/away shirts!

I LOST COUNT of the numbers I bought in HKG! Think about 4 or 5 for each of them.. all Asian teams! Some even had short that went with them!

NOW the boys are 'dividing' their soccer shirt wardrobe .. the 'real/expensive' shirts that are saved for important days and the 'fake/cheap' ones they were when ever!

PLUS I have one more limitation from their school in my choices.. they shirts cannot have any liquor/beer sponsorship on them! No BUD! But some of the smaller EU brands that are more uncommon in the US will get past the scrutiny of the school (think Carlsburg has made it ok!).
Quote: perhaps you are referring to the Ladies Market just off of Mong Kok? Lots of soccer shirts hanging there... not just for women.
One word of advice for those shopping for clothing at the Ladies Market or Temple Street. Be on the lookout for tears and rips within the clothing b/c there are many of them with such flaws. In addition with the atmosphere of open street markets, you will not have the availability of using fitting rooms so be sure to pick the correct size. Should you have already purchased the clothing and later discover that there are tear flaws or have selected the wrong size, there is no going back as you will most likely be unable to obtain a refund.

Having been a local resident for many years, I have personally avoided shopping in these markets. But nonetheless they are ever so appealing to tourists.
Quote: One word of advice for those shopping for clothing at the Ladies Market or Temple Street. Be on the lookout for tears and rips within the clothing b/c there are many of them with such flaws.
I've been astonished at the high quality of the sewing and overall workmanship in the goods at the Mong Kok markets. Where they are shoddy is in the choice of materials (almost any metal will be cheap steel or cast iron and will eventually rust, even if it looks like brass or gold; fabrics will be low-tech). But for some items, like t-shirts, you cannot buy better at Nordstroms. I guess I've been lucky to avoid the shoddily made stuff with the hidden tears.