Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best family hotel on points in HK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2017, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Best family hotel on points in HK

I'm taking the family (4 children - ages 5, 7 and 8 plus a 6 month old baby) to Hong Kong in August as part of a longer holiday. We arrive into Hong Kong at 1750 on a Monday from Sydney and depart on the following Thursday at 2310 (so 3 nights and three whole days). I would be very grateful for any recommendations for the best hotel we can book on points - I assume two rooms. My points are all in Amex MR and I am: Hilton Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Shangri-la Jade.

I have promised them that we can go to Disney Land one day and that my daughter can see the pandas at the theme park on at least part of another day. I wouldn't mind seeing some Hong Kong too!
Old Apr 22, 2017, 4:03 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
For some hotels you'd need 3 rooms, they are that small in Hong Kong (max occupancy quoted by each room type). The Sheraton in Kowloon has some bigger rooms and well located (museum across street, view of harbour for the more expensive rooms). Might be worth getting a suite with adjoining room, SPG has cheap points for suites sometimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.