Wiki Posts
Search

HKG digital customised welcome message

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2017, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
HKG digital customised welcome message

Sorry for being OT but allow me to ask the following question here: Is it possible to pay for a digital welcome message to be displayed at HK arrivals? My friend's partner will be dispatched to HK this week and she asked me "to get my partner a surprise".

I once read a book written by an FA from Hong Kong who mentioned there is such a thing in HKG...
Old Feb 12, 2017, 4:23 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
The question is unrelated to CX. I am moving the thread to the HKG forum.

cxfan1960
CX CoMod
Old Feb 12, 2017, 6:48 pm

There might be such a service, but if so he'd probably miss it. Not to say for certain it doesn't exist, but I've never seen anything like that at the airport.

There is a somewhat pricey meet-and-greet service.

http://www.hkairportconcierge.com/vi...et_service.php

For the money, I'd think a welcome gift at the hotel appropriate to Hong Kong would be a much better and more appreciated idea.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 1:24 am

Never seen or heard of anything like that. Where would that be displayed?

Maybe just organize a fancy hotel pick-up that would carry a sign with their names? If you choose the concierge mentioned by 889, I would opt for the VIP service (i.e. including electric buggy service). But remember there's a pretty chance they'll end up waiting by the baggage claim area, and not save much time, if any.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Maybe call them!

http://www.jcdecaux-transport.com.hk...t/hkia-gallery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.