Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Uber suspends HK taxi and van booking service, UberBLACK and UberX to continue 5 Sep

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uber suspends HK taxi and van booking service, UberBLACK and UberX to continue 5 Sep

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2016, 3:50 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
He must have been HBO because airport checkin of bags closes at t-40, and if he was at in-town at t-58 there's no way he'd be at the airport at t-40.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
I have been able to check in at Hong Kong station before the first train`s departure a few time between 2011-2015. The counters were open before the first train`s departure.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 9:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by christep
He must have been HBO because airport checkin of bags closes at t-40, and if he was at in-town at t-58 there's no way he'd be at the airport at t-40.
I was hoping to check my bag, but I didn't attempt such.

Making my flight was not a problem.

Let's clarify the 60/90 minutes rule via Google.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 10:12 am
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Well I emailed Eva Air and they sent back a boilerplate email with links to local offices and ticket counters, with just HK numbers.

I guess I'll try calling them when I'm there.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 4:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Originally Posted by moondog
I was hoping to check my bag, but I didn't attempt such.

Making my flight was not a problem.

Let's clarify the 60/90 minutes rule via Google.
I dare say you'd have been sweating a bit if the flight had got moved to gate 70!

Anyway, from http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/se...m_checkin.html
Simply check-in and collect your boarding pass between 90 minutes and one full day* ahead of your scheduled flight departure time.
{...}
*The exact close-out time for airlines is subject to the individual airlines’ flight schedule, and you are advised to contact your airline for updated information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.