Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just for a Morning

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2015, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Just for a Morning

We are going to have an overnight connection at HKG, arriving from PEK at 10 pm and departing for the US at 11:55 the following morning. We will have been in Hong Kong for four days earlier in the trip (our first time there). Given our late night arrival (with our four children), my plan is to stay at the Sky City Marriott (unless someone has a better idea). Is there something we could go out and do in the morning before our flight or would you recommend that we just stick around the hotel and/or spend time in the CX lounges?
Old Dec 5, 2015, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by farnorthtrader
We are going to have an overnight connection at HKG, arriving from PEK at 10 pm and departing for the US at 11:55 the following morning. We will have been in Hong Kong for four days earlier in the trip (our first time there). Given our late night arrival (with our four children), my plan is to stay at the Sky City Marriott (unless someone has a better idea). Is there something we could go out and do in the morning before our flight or would you recommend that we just stick around the hotel and/or spend time in the CX lounges?
You're checking in pretty late, you'd have to be at the airport 10~10.30am, you've got 4 kids, and you'll have already spent 4 days in HKG. Ngong Ping tram and Citygate outlets don't start till 10am. I'd just enjoy the breakfast buffet at the hotel.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Bird and Flower Markets in Kowloon are fairly interesting, but not close to Airport Express, and not worth the expense and troubles.

I'd enjoy a dim sum breakfast at either your hotel or Chao Inn at Terminal 2.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:38 pm
Original Member

Programs: CX,HX,DL,UA
If you want to be a little bit more exotic, you can have dim sum breakfast in Tung Chung with the locals

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.