Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Anyone use the Four Seasons HK airport limo service ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2015, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Upcoming stay at the Four Seasons Hong Kong and thinking about using their airport limo transfer. The information I have received says that their rep greets you at the air bridge (jetway) and assists with the customs process. Do you get any priority ? Do they pick you up in a buggy at far gates or do they just ride with you on the train ? Any information would be appreciated - thanks !
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
See the first post in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxur...hong-kong.html
We arrived at 11 pm at HKG (Cathay was late of course!) and had booked the FS-transfer. At the gate we were greeted by a guy from the HKG-service-company who picked us up with a buggy, brought us through immigratian and helped us with our luggage. All went very fast and smoothly. After custom a member of FS-staff took over and led us to our waiting car, a S-class, which we had booked. The car was in good condition and the ride was pleasant. At the hotel a lady was already awaiting us and led us directly to our suite, where the check-in took place. We got an upgrade to a Grand Harbor view suite on the 42nd floor; I m still not quite sure if this category is really that Grand" compared to the more than 20sqm bigger Harbor view suite.
Also see other similar reports here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxur...ate-hkg-2.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.