Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

Butterfly on Prat Hotel

Butterfly on Prat Hotel

Old Feb 9, 2015, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K, Fairmont Plat, NEXUS
Butterfly on Prat Hotel

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel recently and would like to comment on their stay etc. I haven't been able to locate any recent reviews on FT.

I'm going to be in HKG for just over 24 hrs before heading to PEK and would like to stay somewhere close to attractions/things to see and do, which I've heard is Tsim Sha Tsui.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: NZ GOLD (*G), KLM FB S, QF S,
Originally Posted by Yyttraveler
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel recently and would like to comment on their stay etc. I haven't been able to locate any recent reviews on FT.

I'm going to be in HKG for just over 24 hrs before heading to PEK and would like to stay somewhere close to attractions/things to see and do, which I've heard is Tsim Sha Tsui.
Have stayed a couple of times at Butterfly on Prat and also around the corner at the Panorama on Hart Avenue. Butterfly is good if you are looking for somewhere convenient (some good cheap eats in the neighbourhood, close to MTR, Nathan Road etc) and also clean and rooms are a reasonable size (not shoeboxes like Kowloon Hotel)- a solid 3 to 3.5 star hotel- reasonable rates. Panorama is more a 3.5 to 4 star- reasonable rates and if you get a harbour view room it is value for money.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K, Fairmont Plat, NEXUS
Originally Posted by brucelee
Have stayed a couple of times at Butterfly on Prat and also around the corner at the Panorama on Hart Avenue. Butterfly is good if you are looking for somewhere convenient (some good cheap eats in the neighbourhood, close to MTR, Nathan Road etc) and also clean and rooms are a reasonable size (not shoeboxes like Kowloon Hotel)- a solid 3 to 3.5 star hotel- reasonable rates. Panorama is more a 3.5 to 4 star- reasonable rates and if you get a harbour view room it is value for money.
Awesome thanks for the reply. Seems like Butterfly is just what I'm looking for! Only there for 24hrs so location is key, and the rates are reasonable.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Nothing wrong with staying in Tsim Sha Tsui, but you don't need to limit yourself to the area, as long as you're close to the MTR (and not at the ends of lines). You'll be going all over the city, so while TST is convenient, other areas are okay too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.